AI tag

How many Millions of Dollars of Deer does He have to his name?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>How many Millions of Dollars of
>Deer does He have to
>his name?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!
Just think if their was a hundred Denny's buying tags at that price who needs hunter's.

I'll bet Mossback is already counting the money they'll get for "Guiding" the guy to a big one too, LOL!!!

What did the bull elk at Lagoon go for?

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

My 8yr old just came in. I said "remember that old dude that buys that tag to shoot(he knows the difference between hunting and shooting) deer on AI, he just paid $305k to do it again"

"He is such an idiot, why wouldn't he go hunt real deer in the mountains like a man for less"

Proud moment for a dad!

>My 8yr old just came in.
> I said "remember that
>old dude that buys that
>tag to shoot(he knows the
>difference between hunting and shooting)
>deer on AI, he just
>paid $305k to do it
>again"
>
>"He is such an idiot, why
>wouldn't he go hunt real
>deer in the mountains like
>a man for less"
>
>Proud moment for a dad!
>
>
>"The only thing that stops a
>bad guy with a gun
>is a good guy with
>a gun"

***That son of yours is wise beyond his years!!!

>My 8yr old just came in.
> I said "remember that
>old dude that buys that
>tag to shoot(he knows the
>difference between hunting and shooting)
>deer on AI, he just
>paid $305k to do it
>again"
>
>"He is such an idiot, why
>wouldn't he go hunt real
>deer in the mountains like
>a man for less"
>
>Proud moment for a dad!
>
>
>"The only thing that stops a
>bad guy with a gun
>is a good guy with
>a gun"

Denny prolly thinks the same about you.

Why doesn't that idiot work a little harder, sacrifice a bit more, make a shiiit ton of money and hunt whatever, whenever the hell he wants like a real man.

Traditional >>>------->

This hunt doesn't bother me the way it does many. I could think of a lt of other ways to spend $310k on huntin than on a half-day shoot for a big mule deer. You know how many Alton deer I could shoot for $310k? But the guy has money and he can spend it as he sees fit. Good for him.

Does Doyle charge a guide fee for the AI hunt? I had been told he offers the state hunter 'free' help if he can have the photo and filming rights.

>>My 8yr old just came in.
>> I said "remember that
>>old dude that buys that
>>tag to shoot(he knows the
>>difference between hunting and shooting)
>>deer on AI, he just
>>paid $305k to do it
>>again"
>>
>>"He is such an idiot, why
>>wouldn't he go hunt real
>>deer in the mountains like
>>a man for less"
>>
>>Proud moment for a dad!
>>
>>
>>"The only thing that stops a
>>bad guy with a gun
>>is a good guy with
>>a gun"
>
>Denny prolly thinks the same about
>you.
>
>Why doesn't that idiot work a
>little harder, sacrifice a bit
>more, make a shiiit ton
>of money and hunt whatever,
>whenever the hell he wants
>like a real man.
>
>
>Traditional >>>------->

I am waiting for him to HUNT something. Good on him for working hard, great for him to have money, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SHOOTING TAME DEER ON AI? The problem I, and the majority of Davis County, and the majority of Utah has is THIS IS NOT HUNTING, it is target shooting. For the same reason I don't ground pound pheasants, shoot ducks off the water, or snag fish, I have an issue with this hunt. If he wants to gangster roll C-notes and light them on fire, I don't care. I do care that I as a UTAH HUNTER have to spend one second defending hunting because THIS JACKWAGON in a never ending desire to "BE THE MAN", makes publicity doing this REDICULOUS, GRANDSTANDING, SAD, event everyyear.

How many rich guys hunt Utah every year? Many of them can buy and sell Denny, but at least they have enough class to not do this. Having a lot of money isn't an excuse to be an idiot, it simply means you have a lot of money. Denny buys this tag for the "fame" he gets, and the ease. Again, and to every "your just envious" dumbazz out there, PM me, lets go out, I live 9 miles from the island, lets go out, see for yourself, and your opinion will be changed.

Right on Hossblur!!! There is no envy when most of us realize the slam dunk all those different AI "shoots" are compared to real hunting. It's about like shooting that Hyde Park buck whether he's in a back yard or above the power lines for a few minutes when he got wacked, LOL!

Not trying to stir it up , but does anyone know exactly how much of the 305k goes to improve wildlife, Specifically Deer. I hear the Deer on the Island are doing so good they are removing some of them to other area's. Does any of this money go towards this program.

Don't want to get into another argument about cougars, but was at AI this summer and watched a video of the island,s wildlife at the visitors center. I got 2 things from the video.

1) coyotes are flourishing on the island

2) NO COUGARS.

There is now a surplus of deer and they are shipping them to other units with cougars so they can get eaten. My point is, I still cannot believe people will continually believe cougars don't have an effect on deer herds?

I propose that we put 2 cougars on the island, 1 male and 1 female. I guarantee that after 1 year, the AI tag would auction for less than any other deer unit in Utah. Then at least we would hear less bichin from MM members about Denny and his private hunt.

BTW I agree with this hunt. Not from an auctioning perspective but just like the idea of people being able to hunt. I wish they would offer one more tag so the highest point holder could draw.

This is far from a hunt, its borderline canned. I mean I can guarantee that you will get a buck if you buy this permit, you can't not say the same thing if you are the statewide tag holder!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom