Airplane Buckers

greatwestern

Very Active Member
On the freaky buck thread Zeke had some pics of a wide boy, and DW referred to the elusive "Airplane Bucks"

I also think the airplanes are cool as hell, but I've only seen a few of em...got to kill one last year and would love to see any others of the flatheaded type that any of you guys may have killed or have taken photos of

he's not very big, but he's 21 and a half inches wide :)

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/9806airplane!.jpg

Let's see some more Airplanes!

Cheers,

Adam

Here's one my son killed in 2009 with a bow.
9046391878_322534347846106_704597250_n.jpg

Nice bucks guys! Yer antelopes wider than most of the deer I've killed adam! Thanks alot! Lol

Do hang glider bucks count...I called this guy "The Jester"...he just needed littl bells hanging on the ends of his horns...;)

58246415jester.jpg

Right on guys, thanks for the photos! Jester definitely describes that buck's look very well Ted, seen em hooked forward before, but never quite like that

There's gotta be some more airplanes flapping around out there in cyberspace no? Post em on up!

I'll put up a pic or two of my airplane when he gets back from Dewey's studio here in a few weeks.

Cheers

Adam

They are rare birds to say I think. I have had glass on many thousands of bucks over the years and never seen one close to yours...

He is going to make a cool mount

>Check him out adam, 25" wide!
>Killed in wyo, 17 and
>18" horns, all I know.
>
>
8058img20150919101457731.jpg

Wow, what a fine, unusual trophy!
It's a treat just to see the pics of these bucks!
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-15 AT 00:10AM (MST)[p]Were you the shooter on that great buck tyson?

Hope you're not upset I posted the pic. My buddy saw him at a taxidermy shop, snapped a pic and sent it to me. Knew he belonged on this thread. Were the numbers he gave me accurate? Congrats again, he's a great buck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom