AK47

The reporter tried to make all the usual anti-gun arguments. I will never forget when Katie Couric interviewed the off duty cop/law student that ran to his car and retrieved his hand gun to stop some African guy from shooting up the Appalachian School of Law (I know, who knew Appalachia had a law school). Katie tried to make a distinction several times that the law student was a "law enforcement officer 'trained' to use a gun" as opposed to a law abiding armed citizen. The press always tries to manipulate reality for liberal agendas.

I heard this guy do an interview on the radio the other day on a radio station out of Las Vegas. He says he is not going to sell any cars in the cash for clunkers program because you have to give the Feds the right to walk in and confiscate all your records and computers if you get involved in this program.

Also the ATF paid him a visit right after that thing aired on CNN. He said they were very nice but did tell him that the orders to go talk to him came from the top. Whatever that means.

he ripped her in half....
I love it!
remember God wants me to protect my family and the only 911 call needed is for me to chamber a round!
funny chit there!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I got an e-mail on this the other day. Typical CNN reporter, but he stood his ground very well and didn't give in to her liberal BS.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom