Alapacka Forager Raft and Paddle

DidIDraw

I purchased this pack raft in early 2022 with the intent of taking on my 2022 alaskan moose hunt. I ended up not taking it. I pumped it up when I received it to make sure everything was good then I've just stored it in a canvas duffle in the closet ever since. It has never been used.

Comes with a new combo kayak/canoe paddle (one long paddle with blades on both ends that can be converted into two individual shorter paddles), the inflation bag, a passenger seat, the patch kit, and a large canvas duffle.

Super cool raft that I had hoped I would get to use. Weights about 14 lbs and has a 1,000 lb capacity. It is identical to this one (in green) including the gear storage in the tubes. https://www.alpackaraft.com/products/forager

All in I paid about $2,300 (raft, passenger seat, paddle, duffle, shipping, and taxes). I'd like to get $1,500 for it. Send me a DM or a text if you're interested. eight 01 - five 99 - six 890.

I'm in Utah and will split shipping with someone or we can find a place to meet up within a reasonable distance.

Alpacka forager raft.png

I'm going to Alaska on April 1st for a couple of months... sure would like to have something like this!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom