Alaskan Bush People TV show

Feleno

Long Time Member
Any one catch it the last couple weeks? What an oddball family but I guess living in the bush that long without much human contact will do that. You can sure tell they've gone without a dental plan for quite a while.

I've watched it the last couple weeks. Definitely a little screwy but they survive where the dumbazz Hoffmans couldn't! Those boys need to get laid though, especially Bear!

Kind of a strange show. I'm not sure about it yet.

They made a heck of a trade with all that lumber for a caribou.

They found a caribou track so they sat by it all day? They got lucky:)

They chopped all those Birch trees down with an axe, and then the next scene shows them cutting them to length with a Stihl chainsaw. Feleno, did you catch the STIHL chainsaw?:)

Eel

Eel
I did notice the chainsaw :). I'm going to own one by the end of the week I hope.

Yeah their technique for hunting caribou wasn't what I would have done. They did get lucky if it played out that way.

They are strange but fairly likeable. Interesting to see if the show makes it.

Hey F'er!

Easy with the Teeth Remarks OK?

And try the Axe first & your New ChainSaw later!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Cat
The heck with the axe, I got a bunch of trees that need to come down and I ain't no Paul Bunyan. If the chainsaw is cheatin then I'm a cheater. Unless you want to come out and help, but don't go anywhere near my wheeler :)

You seen there teeth? You'd swear they are English

You Ain't seen my Teeth(What Teeth?) yet F'er!

I'll leave your Wheeler alone!

But I might check Ms Feleno out!:D

RAZZIN Ya Bud!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Cat
you come out here, do a good honest days work maybe the Mrs. will cook you a nice dinner, tuck you into bed and tell you a bedtime story :)

LOL Feleno!

Did you tell Her I don't leave HOT CHICKS at Gas Stations?:D

I'll never leave her at a gas station again and GAWD knows I'll never leave her home alone with you in the house :)

LOL Feleno!

Listening to you guys talk about these freaks makes me happy that I don't have TV! I've been off the grid (well, TV anyways) since last July.
Zeke

The Bear more than likely chases the Birdie.....scary really.....

1283eagle_government.jpg

I think they're building a house alright. A two room Clubhouse. Girls in one room, boys in the other.

Eel

They said is was a one Roomer!

There is quite a few people like them in Alaska that live off the Land in the Sticks!

I was surprised he got the load of Lumber!

Alaska has a lot of JUNK Wood!

Not a lot of good wood!

Looks like a SCREWED Up Family to me!

They did notice after they had the Big Timbers set & the Joists nailed down that it was out of Square!

I'm surprised any of them knew what Square was!

I find something WAY wrong with the Sons as old as they are and still living with Mom & Dad. Where are their women? I get the feeling the Sisters better watch out. Its a strange family.

This Show is so STUPID people are watchin it!

There are quite a few of them in Alaska!

Now I've been known to Flinch a little!

But JFP!

You Guys notice their Trigger Pulls?

I watched one show where they first moved up to the new place in their suburban pulling the crappy trailer.

I liked when they were hyping up how remote they were and how they lived off the land and then they pull out some cans of great value beans from Walmart.

Don't think I'm going to watch any more of it.

Well!

There is a Wal-Mart in Wasilla!:D

Maybe the Dad could trade some Caribou for a few cans of Beans?:D

Well Eel!

If they're Lucky maybe they can catch a Salmon & take it down to the Kenai Wal-Mart & trade it for some other goods?

I've had a gut full of this show. I got pretty upset last night watching them run into town to fix the innocent little girls tooth with fish for barter and sunk their boat/house. Seeing this man put his brainwashed family in constant danger pisses me off. And these boys?? At what age are they really going to grow up and make a decent life of their own? And the spineless mother......I just have no words.

It was real nice of them to let the community finish their cabin for them, and then turn right around and sell it. What a bunch of scissor bills.

Eel

>http://www.alaskanwildernessfamily.com
>
>
>They aren't as wild as you
>think.
>
>They have a boat, jet skis,
>matt the oldest lived in
>Nome.
>
>Mostly fake reality as per normal.
>

I'd like to see what they're like in real life. I had George Wolfe, one of the stars in Alaska Steel Men, stay with me for a month or so and we talked a lot about the show. There was so many set up scenes. He was one of the best aluminum welders I've ever seen and man did he know his pipefitting. The black guy was one of the nicest guys I've ever met too. Nothing like how they portrayed them the show.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom