Alberta black bear

bullelk97

My brother in law and I are seriously interested in a black bear hunt in Alberta. We are not filthy rich so this is going to be a once in a lifetime thing for him and I so I am throwing this out to all around. I would like to see if any of you are familiar with any guides or have any suggestions on who to go to for this hunt. I don't want to waste good money on a bust of a hunt if you know what I mean. Thanks for all your help.

Might want to try Garrett Bros. outfitting, and check references on the bowsite.com, some of the members have gone and seem happy with it. garrettbrosoutfitting.com I have no first hand info. on them myself, but it is a good starting place that I will look at in 2009.

Bearspaw outfitting or andrew lake lodge outfitters if you want to do a fly in hunt.

Pat Garret with Garret bros outfitting is a great outfitt.Give him a shout and he will send you last years bear DvD...it is a good Video.

Jeff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Canada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Outstanding waterfowl or whitetail deer hunt in beautiful Saskatchewan, Canada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Premier hunts in Alberta for trophy whitetail, mule deer, elk, moose and black bear. Guaranteed tags.

Back
Top Bottom