ALCR!

Today's lesson from your school class? Did you give a test?

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

>Today's lesson from your school class?
>Did you give a test?
>
>
>Eel
>
>Guns are like parachutes. If you
>need one and don't have
>one you probably will never
>need one again.
LOL!!

If we are talking about liars, we would have to include you Cornhusker into that big circle. Do you still lie to your area farmers about your true liberal feelings so that they would not cut you off from hunting their property?

Kind of makes you a typical liberal hypocrite.

RELH

To my esteemed colleague Cornhusker I offer my sincere apologies. I felt your post heading merited a little more enhancement.

Love the deflection and conflation here....hey, let's not talk about one of our old-school homophobic players being a gay pedophile.

This guy controlled all legislation and whether it would make it to the floor or die on the vine. How do you think he voted on all LBGT issues? Someone knew and made Denny his biotch while he was speaker.

He was a pos. Looks like he's gonna get what he deserves. Too bad Bill and Hillary won't.

I don't hold secrets RELH or lie I am what I am I don't keep it a secret and I don't offer apologies. If you don't realize from my post I'm very much a moderate you have no concept of the political spectrum. Now that isn't really much of a shock to most of us.

My best friend the owner of my primary ranch I hunt is a Faux junky much like you guys. I stopped by after shooting a couple grouse tonight and warned him at the present rate of viewing the fake news channel he's losing about 10 IQ points a year it won't be long till he's got mush for brains like you guys. I really think this might be true as I taught and coached him he's 47 now and I do think he's lost a lot of intelligence in the last 30 years. How about you RELH how's you're no thinking news affecting you?

Let's turn that around RELH, do you walk downtown in certain parts of your beloved Frisco and say you hate spooks and beaners? try it at night, so you get the full effect.

The only thing that makes Hassert different than most of his gang is he got caught.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-15 AT 10:23PM (MST)[p]Boy did I prick some thin skin. Cornhusker what you said above is a complete flip flop what you said in a post many months back. You did mention that you kept your political leanings to yourself to keep from ticking off certain conservative farmers and they may deny you hunting rights that you have been enjoying for some time.
My brain is not mush and I have a very good memory. It seems your memory is failing you. Nothing new, that is a trait you liberals seem to enjoy at times.

RELH

Dude I have not been to San Francisco for over 25 years. That place is a cesspool of bent wrist liberals to the point even the S.F. cops do not like out of area cops or persons with a CCW packing a gun in their so called fair city. You would fit in very well there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom