All in for DEP

JPickett

Long Time Member
put in for only the hardest to draw deer/elk/pronghorn tags in the state. so of course when i don't draw in a system i willingly participate in i will be right back on here bitshing about how we need to change the system to another one i will willingly participate in to not draw all these same tags so i can bitsh about that!

good luck everyone

I couldn't stand the disappointment of not drawing a trophy D/E/A tag, so I put in on a sheep tag. Not drawing a OIL tag is to be expected anymore!!

I love guys that pick the hardest units for every species in each state. There’s a fair few with that strategy, which then leads the odds to get worse for those particular tags, which leads more people to pile on, thinking that because it’s that hard it must be incredible. I’ve drawn a bunch of really really good tags and not once have I ever drawn “the best unit, best season”.

I love guys that pick the hardest units for every species in each state. There’s a fair few with that strategy, which then leads the odds to get worse for those particular tags, which leads more people to pile on, thinking that because it’s that hard it must be incredible. I’ve drawn a bunch of really really good tags and not once have I ever drawn “the best unit, best season”.
They happen to be the units I know,and know what’s in there. not just a crowd follower. I can hunt and kill decent bucks/bulls over the counter in Idaho. There’s really only a handful of tags I’m remotely interested in drawing. They’re hard to draw for a reason.

I’ll cry about it on here in a couple months and tell everyone how unfair it is I didn’t get my tag. Don’t worry

Then when you draw the best Mother Nature, age, and life throws you a curve.

Hasn't happened in 30 plus years, randomly. Drawn some great ones with points in other states. Won't happen this year in Idaho. Backed way off the better hunts, just want to go hunting. Cmon cow hunt!

Hasn't happened in 30 plus years, randomly. Drawn some great ones with points in other states. Won't happen this year in Idaho. Backed way off the better hunts, just want to go hunting. Cmon cow hunt!
Lots of OTC cow hunts in this state

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom