All the region G issues in one meme

SS!

Long Time Member
89696B67-6AF7-4610-A494-9CB77363A5A3.jpeg

Haha. It is epic. Not even a day and you totally pulled a knuckle dragged into the fray. I always love how Utards are so concerned about how WY manages wildlife…

Interesting when you spell Utards, auto correct wants to change it to Uterus…

I fully supported keeping 80/20. i was fine with it. but when 90/10 came up on the big 5 and seeing how NR acted and whined like middle school age girls my thoughts changed quickly. The entitlement that some NR showed was ridiculous. I have nothing against NR even gave a few members on this site some info for their hunts and even hunted with a member.

Fact of the matter is I am a NR in their states and find many things stupid, all i can do is the play the game and move on and JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!

I fully supported keeping 80/20. i was fine with it. but when 90/10 came up on the big 5 and seeing how NR acted and whined like middle school age girls my thoughts changed quickly. The entitlement that some NR showed was ridiculous. I have nothing against NR even gave a few members on this site some info for their hunts and even hunted with a member.

Fact of the matter is I am a NR in their states and find many things stupid, all i can do is the play the game and move on and JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!
This.

80/20, 90/10 whatever Wyoming wants to give, I will take. The way I see it the newest Residents are the worst NR haters. .

IMHO all states should get together and adopt the same so all this BS will stop.
Is it because the newest residents have a better appreciation for what WY has and they want to protect the residents? Especially those new guys coming from states with unlimited elk tags, and states where the ratio is 65/35?

Also does being pro resident automatically make a person a NR hater?

Yes, Utahns must be the issue, seeing as how residents get tags for G on a yearly basis and non-residents get them every eight or nine years. I'm beginning to think that WY residents are worse than liberals when it comes to self-victimization.
The sad part is they are not smart enough to realize this.

Yes, Utahns must be the issue, seeing as how residents get tags for G on a yearly basis and non-residents get them every eight or nine years. I'm beginning to think that WY residents are worse than liberals when it comes to self-victimization.
LOL, there are multiple nonresidents who hunt Wyoming, specifically region G, for multiple consecutive years. Those guys aren't waiting a better part of a decade to hunt. Where there's a will, there's a way.

IMHO all states should get together and adopt the same so all this BS will stop
Yup. I think non resident hunting should be as strictly limited as possible in all states. Fact of the matter is stated populations in the west are growing rapidly, internet has increased hunting pressures in every way imaginable and residents of the state they live in should have every priority to the tags and seasons they can.

To do that however residents will need to accept cost increases to balance lost revenue.

I’m all for raising my costs in my state and limiting my opportunities in yours. More should think that way but good luck with that

Last edited:
Yup. I think non resident hunting should be as strictly limited as possible in all states. Fact of the matter is stated populations in the west are growing rapidly, internet has increased hunting pressures in every way imaginable and residents of the state they live in should have every priority to the tags and seasons they can.

To do they however residents will need to accept cost increases to balance lost revenue.

I’m all for raising my costs in my state and limiting my opportunities in yours. More should think that way but good luck with that

So when land issues come up, do we still expect national buy in?

Corner crossing rulings were dudes from Michigan, financed via everywhere

But I'd support a system of x number of tags per huntable acre of public ground. .

So when land issues come up, do we still expect national buy in?
If every state adopted the same policy/ restrictions to the NR hunter what would be the difference? If a Wyoming guy wanted to hunt Michigan he’d be held to the same rules/restrictions.

So all being equal I’d think the interest in “national “ issues would still be equivalent. There could still be some non resident corner crossing every year regardless

To do that however residents will need to accept cost increases to balance lost revenue.

Well said JP

If every state adopted the same policy/ restrictions to the NR hunter what would be the difference? If a Wyoming guy wanted to hunt Michigan he’d be held to the same rules/restrictions.

So all being equal I’d think the interest in “national “ issues would still be equivalent. There could still be some non resident corner crossing every year regardless

You think a Nebraska dude gives a rip about corner crossing or wolves or grizzlies?

They care as long as there is something in it for them.

Exactly. So why should that a hole get any preference in Wyoming in the first place?

Wyoming has 500,000 people. Separate out the meth heads, crack whites, lot lizards, your about 50,000 people who give chit about hunting.

Insert one a hole gazillionaires, and without help nationwide, he destroys corner crossers.

Like it or not, but a dude from Michigan and his outdoor empire were pretty key in opening up a chance to beat down rich dude land grabs.

You think Rinella was doing charity, or investing in his companies future?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom