Allterra Arms

I’ve never heard of them. Just going by their website, they have a long ways to go to be successful selling rifles for 5-7k. A few gripes I have is there’s no mention of the trigger, no left hand offering, and custom to them means you pick a cartridge. No barrel choices or stock choices. I know left hand is a ***** for manufacturers but all of the successful ones offer something. Look at Cooper, Christensen, Dakota and Nesika just to name a few. Triggers are talked about a lot in the real world and it would be nice to know more about theirs and weather or not the rifles are compatible with other trigger manufacturers. The carbon stock may be the best thing out there but stubborn people like me want McMillan or others and that doesn’t look like an option.

For a bit less $$ you can have a custom gun built with exactly what you're looking for. I did that last year and had it built with a Lone Peak Ti action, PROOF barrel, Trigger Tech trigger, McMillian carbon fiber stock, Hawkins metal, etc. and it cost me less than one of the AllTerra guns. Maybe give TS Customs a call and see what they can do for you.

2021-07-02 19.08.46.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom