Already see it coming

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Global elitist at work. Reading the news this morning, I can see what's coming. World leaders talking about cutting oil production, as the price is dropping "due to coronavirus". Come September, there will be an "oil crisis", not enough to meet demand. Gas prices will go through the roof, probably set all time highs, and the media will blame it all on Trump. Corona virus AND record oil prices will be his fault. Even though one is media driven, and the other will be elitist driven.

As I watch my meager investments sliding down hill, one cannot help but think "financial experts" and commodities traders are fomenting panic, driving the markets down all the while preemptively securing their cash and investments. When the market gets down enough, buy-buy-buy! The little guy gets it kicked up his/her ass if they don't have the courage and capital to hook their spurs in the belly band and ride that bear out to the buzzer.

Sunsabitches.

I was fixin' to retire next year, but the next few months may be a game changer.

so....the Saudi's flooding the market to punish Russia had nothing to do with the plunge in oil prices???

I remember the good old days when falling oil prices were a "stimulus" ......but the oil companies weren't carrying the debt they are now it seems. This is maybe about the banks again?

If any of yall want a good read that while being a few years old does a really good job of discussing the current geopolitical climate globally "The Absent Super Power" by Peter Zeihan is a great read. Does a great job of summing up the Russian, Iranian, Saudi, Chinese arch or affairs. Also don't forget that as oil prices decline, NG prices usually increase due to a reduction in associated gas production. Watch your electric bills this summer, could get rough.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom