Altamont Aliens need shot!!

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
I hear of some wicked Aliens lurking the back woods of Altamont!!! Pretty fierce critters. Have some pics if ya want to see I will email to the first then it is up to you to pass it along. Rimrock bout got ate by one. I am thinking this is what Bobcatbess hunts in the off-season. He has been keeping it a secret.

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

In the off season he is fine tuning his shooting skills out to 1600 meters.

Rut!!! (CAPITAL "R"!!!)

THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF!!!

I THINK THESE ARE THE ALIENS RIMROCK HAS ALREADY CAPTURED!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IF YOU WANT SOME REAL ENTERTAINMENT GO DOWN TO THE SHED FORUMN!!!

CAREFUL Rut!!!

THATS A PERSONAL ATTACK & THEY AIN'T TOLLERATING IT ANYMORE!!!

YOU'VE REALLY HURT MY FEELERS THIS TIME,LOL!!!

NOTICE,JACKMASTER STEPS RIGHT UP WANTING TO SEE THE PERVERSION FIRST!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHAT KIND OF SICK & TWISTED MATERIAL IT IS THIS TIME???

[email protected]
Always sign up, never get it sent to my. Make sure you title it something I'll remember!

"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

Now Rut I told you that when I was in the basin and took those pics.I said that i thought they were inter-bred locals...I bet Jackmaster like s the red head the best..I'm kinda leaning towards the one with the Afroe:RIMROCK

Rut I hope you didn't send those pics to bobcat!..he'll be afraid to stick his head under the covers for months..if all he has is a pee shooter to defend himself.RIMROCK

Rut, you made my day! Just like back in the good ole days near Tumwater,Washington. "I seem em, I seen em" You guys are missing out BIG time.

Holy Smokes Lance
I hope your not in to much trouble. Why are ya using your ol ladys email for or is it your mom? She is not a happy camper. She aint never seen vermon like this.
Sorry Buddy

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

LMMFAO!!!! haha I'm sending them ur way guys.

"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

Okay, who is using their mom's email, cause I don't want to send it their way and get them in trouble again!

I'M USING MY MOMMY'S E-MAIL!!!

GET ME IN TROUBLE,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat SUGGESTING NOT TO TELL MY MOMMY I WORK IN THE OIL PATCH,SHE THINKS I'M A PIANO PLAYER IN A WHORE HOUSE!!!

Too late, everybody who posted their email after me just got mail sent their way! "Chow Down"!

Now that there is funny,,,
I don't care who ya are........
If your mom got this in the mail I would be heading for the hills !!!!

lmao Rooster, that's funny ##### right there.

come on now, somebody come through for me here, I got left out of the test and am still waiting for that and now my hopes are dwindling that I will recieve this one. Someone needs to make sure, like that country song says: dont let the chain of love end with you. Come on fellas, wheres the love?
Bessy you may need to start the chain over again here.

grizzlyplumber!!!

CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!!!

PREFERABLY BEFORE YOUR WIFE DOES!!!

THIS STUFF THAT Rut & B_F_E_ SENDS OUT ISN'T ALWAYS MS. APPROVED!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom