Alturas area horse packer

S

Sheepshooter

Would apreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction for someone to pack my Dad's gear in this year . Tried calling the local sporting goods store and they didn't know of anyone .

Thanks in advance .

I don't have his phone number handy, but if you call Paul Siegel at First in the Field guide service in Alturas, I'll bet he can give you the name of a packer. You can also reach Paul at the Forest Service office, as long as he's not in the field on a big fire. He's a good guy (damned good honker hunter) and has lived in Alturas for several decades. He knows everyone up there.

Hey Steve just wanted to say hi.I'll be hunting in x3b and 173 Nevada this year.Were going to back pack in this time to muzzleloader hunt so it should be fun....Devlin

Tom,

Good luck on your hunts this year.

Steve,

Like wise hope that your Dad has great success too up there.

Brian

Thanks for the info guys , I appreciate it .

Tom good to hear from you , no luck for us this year in Nv but we did draw Wy and Modoc . Might run into you in Ca. We usually back pack in with my Dad but he's 71 now and we thought we'd try to make his life a bit easier this year . Let me know how Nv. goes .

Hey Brian good to hear from you as well . Haven't been around here for awhile . Look forward to see how everyones season goes .

Steve I desided to forgo Wyoming this year and elk hunt Colorado during there muzzleloader season then head straight to Nevada.I've been up to x3b and scouted it a little and it didn't impress me much.Only saw one good buck and he was in a hell hole.Your a good son to take of your father like you do.Good luck on your hunts and I hope you guys get some big ones. Brian thank you and good luck to you ,us old guys have to rely on luck a lot more nowdays.......Devlin

Sheep, I'll be in Wy on those dates. Reason I asked was if it was the archery hunt I woulda been interested just for conditioning the horses. Good luck up there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom