Am I crazy???

bigbucksk

I went out for a photography/shed hunting expedition on Saturday and snapped some pictures of the area I was exploring. Upon putting the pictures on the computer, I found that I really like this picture:

[BIGIMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/braunjo/2008%20Sheds/May/IMG_6911edit.jpg[/BIGIMG]

I know that it is a simple picture with nothing to it really, and it was just a quick snapshot...but the more I look at it, the more I like it and am considering having it printed and framed for the wall. So...am I crazy? What would you think if you saw this image on someones wall or at a photo gallery? I would touch it up a bit before having it printed of course...right now it is just resized and sharpened a bit using IRFANVIEW.

I'm just looking for opinions on what people with a lot more photographic expertise than myself think of this idea/picture.

Here are a few more from the trip:
IMG_6908edit.jpg

IMG_6909edit.jpg

IMG_6916edit.jpg

IMG_6913edit.jpg

Thank you in advance for any input given.

I like it as well. Maybe if the shot was taken in good dawn/dusk light so the sky wasn't washed out it would give it a different feel that I could connect with more. That really looks like a target rich environment to shoot abstract landscape shots. Light is important though...

I like it because it's different, I was looking for a shed in there, like a where's Waldo picture.

Kind'a bland to me. Sorry just my opinion.

I'd like to see more sky and tree tops, less deadfall, and better contrast with the black and white on the trunks.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-08 AT 10:48AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-08 AT 10:28?AM (MST)

I gave it a blue tint for more contrast and trying to get a bit more pop, then by following the ?rule of thirds? cropped moving the ?lighter? trees up just a bit, with the lower logs pointing towards the trees should direct the user?s eye up. The lower logs are also still with 1/3 of the photo.

This edit is getting way from your first shot ? it's what you see that counts.

481351d6353d3b9b.jpg

I'm not much into sky so I crop it down often, again trying to make the horn "pop". I also added just a bit of saturation for more color.
48135b5e67e89566.jpg

I'm using Picasa2 here it's free PP software.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom