Amazing 2010 coues hunt

Congrats nice looking deer.

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Good Job! I just got back from southern New Mexico. I know how hard those little deer are to find and hunt!

Yeah we would have been very happy with 50% but we were amazed that we had 4 shots. everyone made good shots with the closest being right around 300 yrds. all the range time really paid off! It will be hard to duplicate that hunt again.

4 for 4 on Coues is like a once in lifetime hunt, Those are some nice Bucks.The little grey ghost are hard to find and harder to kill.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom