Amen Brotha...

How many times do we have to see this tard?

Duh duh days gona be riots in da stweet, amaricans just ain't gonna take it no mo. duh, duh no mo .

>You making fun of the way
>a black man talks? You
>my friend are a racist
>pig. How dare you...

lol....you dork

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>You making fun of the way
>>a black man talks? You
>>my friend are a racist
>>pig. How dare you...
>
>lol....you dork
>
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I couldnt help myself

You know what's funny? People that hide their profile. These people's words carry no value to me. I have noticed that pretty much all of the wanna be men on this forum and others hide behind their handle. You can pull up my profile and I'm in the book. I'm not affraid of who I am or of anyone else.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

So then what's your excuse queer bait?

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

LAST EDITED ON May-04-10 AT 02:37PM (MST)[p]

Bates7 (577 posts)
May-04-10, 09:45 AM (MST)
9. "RE: Amen Brotha..."
You know what's funny? People that hide their profile. These people's words carry no value to me. I have noticed that pretty much all of the wanna be men on this forum and others hide behind their handle. You can pull up my profile and I'm in the book. I'm not affraid of who I am or of anyone else.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bates,

Don't confuse hiding a profile on the internet with being afraid of who one is. The two are almost mutually exclusive. You have the right to advertise your name and info to everyone with an internet connection. Some choose not to.

Nemont

Nemont;

You are smart as a whip, what could happen to me on this site, since I sign my name every time, I know I don't know sh!t about computers but what is the risk, really.

S.

Geez californian still dreaming of queers? you're not fooling anyone just come out of the closet we couldn't think any less of you.

Steve,

The truth is that I could spend 2 minutes looking up a map your house just using your name. I could spend an additional couple of minutes figuring out that info using different clues and if one is really good they could get to you through just your connection.

Why make all that even a minute faster by posting you name, home town etc. I could post a map, phone number and members of his household in a matter of seconds if I wanted to.

Don't know about you but there are plenty of crazies both on this site and the web that I don't need to host my info if I don't want to. None of that means I am a coward or have no credibility, it simply means I choose not to advertise who I am and where to find me.

Nemont

You are 100% correct Nemont there is software out there that I could use to access every single thing about a person with just one piece of info. Address, name, alias's, ss#, birth date, Mom or dad's name, IP address's from this forum, ie... I know this for a fact because when I was a teenager I used to take care of this old guy's yard that was a software designer in his later years after he retired from the CIA at the ripe old age of 55. By the way he has since died of old age. After I got older and into the finance industry, he showed my what he'd created, it took him 5 years to complete. His program could find anybody on this planet. He developed it for the federal goverment. I agree with preventative precautions, but I also agree with watching your own stuff as well. I'm fighting my 2nd bout with identity theft. The first round was when the laptops were stolen from the Pentagon a while back. I was able to clear that up about 5 years ago. Then I tried to buy an old rifle from a gun shop a few months ago and I was turned down because the background came back a dirty. I have no felonies on my record or arrests for capital crimes. The funny thing is that I went with a hunting buddy of mine who's a state cop. This is when I found out about the second round. This one we haven't found the source of yet but we are getting close. Ultimatly you can run but you can't hide. So the best protection we have is us and monitoring our personal info.

By the way I really think that the grade school name calling is quite entertaining. It takes me back to the good times of 3rd grade and little league baseball. It's a true measure of the inteligence level & self esteem level of some folks.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom