American Execution

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Anyone seen the video of the ragheads executing our American citizen?
My blood is startin' to boil.
Lets quit this PC crap,and get this thing over with!
Bombing 24/7 until all resistance stops!

We have got to do something! This is what pisses me off about the pictures coming out of the prisons in Iraq. It gives these ragheads an excuse to do stuff like this and it justifies it in a lot of these peoples minds. Not that it would have been any different had there not been any of the photos coming out of those prisons but it added unnecessary fuel to the fire. They got the guys that did this to Daniel Pearl and I hope they nail these sick SOBs to the wall and make an example of them to the rest of these terrorist bastards.

Drummond

It is time to make several thousand square miles of glass art! There is no turning back now. If we retreat, it will have all been for naught. Get it over and done with one swift barrage of plutonium and or hydrogen based "weapons of ass destruction"! Hell, we've got em, might as well put em' to good use. Eh? But before they do, lets hold a huge P.E.T.A./hippie/homo/convicted fellons& terrorists convention over there to take place at the same time as the "lights out" raid. Good way to kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak.
If that seems too brutal, we could cut off all supplies to the middle east to the point where they would have to resort to canabalism. Again, killing 2 birds with one stone. Eliminating hunger and over population in the area. It is a win-win situation! They could call it the "Donner Experiment"! (after the famous Donner party tragedy) Haaahaaa....
Eric

THE TIME HAS COME

LET'S BAND TOGETHER (MM MEMBERS) SINCE NOBODY ELSE WANTS TO KICK SOME SWIFT ASS!!!

I SAY WE TAKE THEM RIGHT OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH (IRAQ) AND THEN MOVE TO SEVERAL SURROUNDING COUNTRIES AND DO THE SAME!!!

STAKE IT AS U.S. TERRITORY AFTER WE'VE KILLED ALL (100%)OF THEM LOWLIFE BASTARDS!!!

THIS COUNTRY IS FALLING APART FAST,CAN ANYBODY ELSE SEE IT???

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLOWLY SHOOTING THE COUNTRY DOWN AND NUKING IT???THE ANSWER IS EASY,TO NUKE IT WE'D BE SAVING ALOT OF AMERICAN LIVES,WHEN THE HELL IS THIS COUNTRY GOING TO WAKE THE HELL UP???

WHO THE HELL IS RUNNING THE SHOW???

JUST LIKE THE LAST SEVERAL WARS WE'VE BEEN IN,DID WE WIN ANY OF THEM???OH,I FORGOT,THEY SAID WE DID!!!

WAR IS HELL AND I'D SHOW THEM WHAT HELL WAS!!!INSTEAD OF TOYING AROUND,THIS IS GETTING TO BE A TOTAL ASS JOKE THAT WE CAN'T AFFORD IN SEVERAL WAYS!!!

THE WAY WE ARE DOING THIS WE COULD BE THERE FOR 50 YEARS AND STILL LOSING SEVERAL SOLDIERS EVERY DAY,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

AMERICA BETTER START DOING THINGS DIFFERENT,LIKE SHOWING THE REST OF THE WORLD WE ARE CAPABLE OF DOING SOME DAMAGE WHEN WE WANT TO!!!

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF WATCHING THE NEWS WITH WHATS GOING ON!!!

ARE WE GOING TO SHOW THE REST OF THE WORLD WE CAN ELIMINATE THAT CHICKEN #### LITTLE COUNTRY???OR ARE WE GONNA SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE'VE BEEN SHOWING THEM???

WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA!!!THE TIME IS NOW AND PAST DUE!!!

THE ONLY AGGITATED bobcat WILLING TO HELP STOMP SOME SERIOUS ASS!!!WHAT A PHONY WAY TO FIGHT A WAR!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-12-04 AT 06:24AM (MST)[p]Think of how many BILLIONS of dollars we could save by ending it in one quick sweep of nukes! That is a ton of money that could go towards helping out the people of THIS country. I just dont get the logic of helping out and pandering to the rest of the world when we need to get straightened out our selves. Look at all of these countries we give free aid to that hate our guts out of gealousy. What do we get in return? The burning of our flag hatred toward us and the torture murder of our people. Oh, and we do get cool stuff such as aids, sars, west nile, crabs (oops)etc. I say that we end all foreign aid and stop all immigration from coutries that are not our alies. Test everyone for disease and compentency before entering the U.S. We could start a foriegn exchange program that would trade one of our hippies/homos/felons, for one of their contrymen. The only exceptions would be hot Scandinavian chicks! They are always v?lkommen!
Eric

Sickest, gut wrenching thing i've seen since the 2 towers came down. sick to my stomach about it.

Can anyone else see what's going on here..?.. Those cowardly b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s are trying to get the bleeding hearts of America's attention to blame Bush and force a retreat, they're also trying to sway our elections and they may just do that..?.. But I'm hoping that this will enrage American citizens so much that we will came back with and kick a-s-s vengeance.

It's clear this young man was a martyr, I hope his family gets justice...I too say WAKE UP AMERICA!!!...I'm an old fart but I'm willing to suite up and open up a can of whip-ass.....

We are dealing with a stone age mentality!
These friggin' ragheads are stuck in a civilization that hasn't evolved in thousands of years! We can't reason with them,all they understand is BRUTE FORCE! We are in a real bad spot. How do we fight these Muslim freaks without pissing off their brothers who supply us with all our oil?
I think we are on the brink of something big!
Then we get to the Liberal factor! I have as much hatred for them as anyone over there! They are responsible for flushing this country down the toilet,in their quest to give this administration a black eye with the abuse photos they are turning the the entire Arab world against us and in the process they are taking all the soldiers that gave their lives and p!ssing on their graves! My hatred for them grows each day as they run this country down and try to take away our way of lives as hunters!

Enough is enough!!!. We need to show our leadership and wipe these devils out...CIA,FBI,NAVY SEALS, and any other covert organizations get ready....We should go in and kill every person affiliated with ANY terrorist organization!. If your holding a weapon and are spreading anti-American rederic your dead!!!. Sanction any and ALL countries that allow terrorist to exist in their country..After we are done get the hell out of these countries come back and build a wall around this country (so to speak) and tell everybody....If you screw with America you will no longer exist!!!!!. IF YOUR GOING TO ACT LIKE THE MAN, BE THE MAN!!!

I just downloaded the video and watched these gutless bastards behead and murder an innocent, defenseless American civilian. I can honestly say that my stomach turned a few times but by the time it was over I was sweating, blood was and is boiling. If that video clip does not make you want to inflict a slow painful death to everyone of those pieces of crap I don't know what would. I've heard that all these bastards understand is brute force and don't understand our American society and its culture and freedoms. Well, it is freakin' time to give them a whole sh!t load of what they understand. I firmly believe that these sorry bastards of allah think this will make the general American public want to retreat and pull out, out of fear. It had the direct and total opposite effect on me and I would imagine the vast majority of all Americans. Its time to "finish the game" and bring out the high brass. They might have just awakened the "sleeping Giant". I hope so. If and when we catch these cowards, screw the geneva conventions, I want to watch them be handed the same fate as they dealt out.

The more the day goes by the more I stew!!! I want revenge that my not be the Christian way, but the old testament (Bible) is full of Leaders getting revenge on them people (Arabs) God showed no mercy to them for a reason!... what happened in the prison is chicken feed compared to what they did to an American citizen I hope the boys on capital hill don't let the American people down!....

I am right there with you Manny.I am sickened to the core also. I only hope that it stirs all Americans this way. We have got to open our eyes. I mean think about it if these rag heads can cut an innocent mans head off with a knife in the name of God. It would be nothing to them to kill millions of us with the push of a button if they were to get hold of weapons of mass destruction. All Americans need to get in line with this one, we have Got to see this through. As far as abusing Iraqi prisoners, I say give all prison guards leashes and glow sticks.

AZBoy

YA I'M MAD

THEY CAN RECOVER THE BODY AND HAVE IT ON THE WAY BACK TO THE USA,BUT WE CAN'T LOCATE THE GUTLESS BASTARDS THAT DONE IT???

SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!

WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO WAKE UP AND START DOING WHAT SHOULD OF ALREADY BEEN DONE???

I'D MAKE A FEW FLY OVERS AND THE SURROUNDING COUNTRIES WOULD BE CHANGING THEIR WAYS REAL DAMN QUICK!!!

I'VE SEEN SOME MISHANDLED WARS BUT THIS ONE IS GETTING TO BE A REAL SLAP IN THE FACE!!!

WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA,LET'S STOMP SOME ASS,THE TIME HAS COME AND NOW IS PAST DUE!!!

WHEN I CAUGHT THE LOWLIFE BASTARDS,I'D ADVERTISE IT WORLD WIDE,NO IT WOULDN'T BE PRETTY,I BETTER QUIT,I'M STARTING TO OFFEND PEOPLE,TOO DAMN BAD!!!

THE ONLY REAL AGGITATED MORE BY THE DAY bobcat!!!

>
>YA I'M MAD
>
>THEY CAN RECOVER THE BODY AND
>HAVE IT ON THE WAY
>BACK TO THE USA,BUT WE
>CAN'T LOCATE THE GUTLESS BASTARDS
>THAT DONE IT???
>
>SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!
>
>WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GOING
>TO WAKE UP AND START
>DOING WHAT SHOULD OF ALREADY
>BEEN DONE???
>
>I'D MAKE A FEW FLY OVERS
>AND THE SURROUNDING COUNTRIES WOULD
>BE CHANGING THEIR WAYS REAL
>DAMN QUICK!!!
>
>I'VE SEEN SOME MISHANDLED WARS BUT
>THIS ONE IS GETTING TO
>BE A REAL SLAP IN
>THE FACE!!!
>
>WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA,LET'S STOMP
>SOME ASS,THE TIME HAS COME
>AND NOW IS PAST DUE!!!
>
>
>WHEN I CAUGHT THE LOWLIFE BASTARDS,I'D
>ADVERTISE IT WORLD WIDE,NO IT
>WOULDN'T BE PRETTY,I BETTER QUIT,I'M
>STARTING TO OFFEND PEOPLE,TOO DAMN
>BAD!!!
>
>THE ONLY REAL AGGITATED MORE BY
>THE DAY bobcat!!!

Rob'

We can't worry about offending people, I don't wanna be politically minded, it's time to bring back some old fashion justice, put the fear of the American long arm of justice again!...

manny

READ THE LAST PART OF THE PARAGRAPH:TOO DAMN BAD!!!

I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT OFFENDING PEOPLE,YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE KNOWS I'VE DONE IT SEVERAL TIMES AND REALLY GOT UNDER SOME SKIN,IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN???

ALOT OF PEOPLE CALL OR E-MAIL THE OWNER OF THIS SITE WHINNING ABOUT ME AND WHAT I'VE SAID,KINDA LIKE:I'M TELLING MOM,GO AHEAD AND TELL!!!

I AGREE WITH THE OLD FASIONED JUSTICE YOUR TALKING ABOUT,NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS FIND SOMEBODY IN THE GOVERNMENT WITH ENOUGH ##LLS TO USE IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT CARING IF IT (THE TRUTH) OFFENDS PEOPLE OR NOT!!!

I have already sent emails to the news media about showing the videos side by side to put things into real perspective.
Even if they blot out the gross part so younger people are not effected mentally.
Instead it is 24/7 what we have done to Iraq prisoners. The news media are traitors to this country as far as I am concerned.
Heck the news media is more responsible for the death of that man than anyone other than the perpetrators themselves.
Pissed is not even close to how I feel.
Best regards,
Jerry

I just hope were not saying the same sh!t in a year from now or 2 years from now with more U.S troops dead and billions of dollars wasted.
It is time to see a parking lot the size of Texas with American flags on top of some Oil rigs.

I haven't seen the video and sure hope I don't run across it anywhere. My blood couldn't be boiling much worse about terrorists and for our cause than it is now. Seeing the video wouldn't add to that or to their disgusting demented beliefs and way of life.

Something I wanted to add here. I don't know if I'll be successful in articulating this, so bear with me, I need to make a point to clarify something I think a lot of Americans are a little confused about. Anyway, I'll give r a shot....

AZBOY mentioned that the beheading was in the name of God (their God, Allah). What we should be clear about is that when people of different worlds use a word, it doesn't mean the same thing. In other words, our definition of God is not necessarily in line at all with their definition of God. In fact, their definition of God could come closer to our definition of the devil. Here's an example of what I mean; The People's Democratic Republic of Germany (East Germany, when it was under communist rule) was FAR from being any kind of Democracy, but they still used that word to describe their country. It was completely OPPOSITE of what we believe the word Democracy to be. I believe it's no different when these Morons kill in the name of God, who they also believe promises them 72 or whatever virgins in the afterlife. That is so totally bipolar to our definition of God that you shouldn't even compare or believe the two words to mean the same thing. So when they do things in the name of THEIR God, it's because their God is more like what we would believe the devil to be. So look at these people as devil worshipers, if you will, and may they all meet their maker soon. I know it's kinda confusing, hope this makes some sense we shouldn't compare apples to oranges here.

>I haven't seen the video and
>sure hope I don't run
>across it anywhere. My blood
>couldn't be boiling much worse
>about terrorists and for our
>cause than it is now.
>Seeing the video wouldn't add
>to that or to their
>disgusting demented beliefs and way
>of life.
>
>Something I wanted to add here.
>I don't know if I'll
>be successful in articulating this,
>so bear with me, I
>need to make a point
>to clarify something I think
>a lot of Americans are
>a little confused about. Anyway,
>I'll give r a shot....
>
>
>AZBOY mentioned that the beheading was
>in the name of God
>(their God, Allah). What we
>should be clear about is
>that when people of different
>worlds use a word, it
>doesn't mean the same thing.
>In other words, our definition
>of God is not necessarily
>in line at all with
>their definition of God. In
>fact, their definition of God
>could come closer to our
>definition of the devil. Here's
>an example of what I
>mean; The People's Democratic Republic
>of Germany (East Germany, when
>it was under communist rule)
>was FAR from being any
>kind of Democracy, but they
>still used that word to
>describe their country. It was
>completely OPPOSITE of what we
>believe the word Democracy to
>be. I believe it's no
>different when these Morons kill
>in the name of God,
>who they also believe promises
>them 72 or whatever virgins
>in the afterlife. That is
>so totally bipolar to our
>definition of God that you
>shouldn't even compare or believe
>the two words to mean
>the same thing. So when
>they do things in the
>name of THEIR God, it's
>because their God is more
>like what we would believe
>the devil to be. So
>look at these people as
>devil worshipers, if you will,
>and may they all meet
>their maker soon. I know
>it's kinda confusing, hope this
>makes some sense we shouldn't
>compare apples to oranges here.
>

free'

I agree with yah man, the only good part to those idiots beleif about the vergins stuff, is they'll have a rude awaking once they leave this life to meet the true God and find out he's pist!...and they were not representing him!

Hey, talk about crazy and stupid in the first place........what REALLY has me curious is what in the heck is the big motivation with the 4 scores of virgins anyway?????? I mean, if you REALLY believed that was true, and just gave it 2 seconds of semi-intelligent poinder, I would think that even those morons would realize that after 5 or 6 virgins you'd likely want someone who knew what she was doin :)

Course, that ain't gunna happen, they know it and we know it. They're in it for the killin, so we need to oblige em as often as possible......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom