For Sale ammo 300 RUM, 204 Ruger, 300 wby, 375 H&H solids

STOMPER

I have several boxes of factory loaded ammo for sale. buyer pays shipping.

I have a few boxes of 300 RUM factory remington ammo in various bullets core lokts are $100/box. nosler ammo is $110/box.

300 wby in barnes factory load is $110/box. hornady precision hunter is $140/box

In 204 ruger I have many boxes of V-max for sale. They range from hornady superformance, nosler varmegedon, to federal loads. They are $40/box.

in 375 I have the nosler solids with nickel brass for $150. only one box
375 in federal safari 300 gr woodleigh hydro solids for $140. one box
and federal premium safari solids for $130 one box.

$100 for a box of 300 RUM seems steep. I usually pay $60-70 tops. How big are the boxes and what grain?

I will have to look. I haven't had a 300 RUM in years so im just selling ammo I don't have guns for. I will take reasonable offers. Im just trying not to sell them for too much of a loss. I do believe the 300 RUM are mostly remington core lokt in the 180 gr range. I do believe I have a few nosler that I bought that were much more. midway has the core lokt's for sale at $82/box so thats what I will ask for those plus whatever shipping is.

these are what i have the most of. 6 boxes. Looks like i paid $82 so i’ll sell them for $80 + shipping since i line even math. Will also sell my non lapua brand 338 lapua ammo. Looks like i have a lot of it.

DFD7821C-26D6-4066-852C-BDCAE7F4A431.jpeg

Theres a box of nosler ammo loaded in accubonds that has 6 or 7 shot from it. I can sell you that box for a discount. I dont think i have much brass. I do have a ton of 338 lapua brass from lapua. Thats the only brass i keep.

I just got those shells today, thanks for the fast shipping!!! These are hard to find around here now a days. Thanks again !!!

Its my pleasure. If you need more just let me know. Im not a fan of that recoil. Im never shooting another 300 rum again lol. Hope you enjoy bud.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom