Ammo prices to jump

Here We Go Again!

There's Still So Many DRATS Stock-Piling Ammo They Can't Keep Up!

Tell A DRAT He Can't Have Something & He'll Prove You Wrong By Paying A 100 X What It's Worth!

The title makes it sound like the price is going to triple but at the bottom of the article it says 1-7%. Which any upward movement sucks, but it’s not as bad as initial expectations.

Another rush on stuff that is already hard to get and all because someone wants to make the headlines!
1-7% is just keeping with inflation not a "substantial" price rise.

Another rush on stuff that is already hard to get and all because someone wants to make the headlines!
1-7% is just keeping with inflation not a "substantial" price rise.
Election year coming.

Sales a bit down for some time

Create a panic to help ease inventory and boost company balance sheet before the end of the year.

It will probably work.

Prices up from what? Pricing on ammo has been a roller coaster for the last few years. There is no standard price any more.

I love ammoseek! Set the price you want and it will let you know when price drops.

Ukraine is looking at an ammunition shortage. Shortages of gunpowder ect we’re gonna see the effects of this in availability and prices again unfortunately.

Ukraine is looking at an ammunition shortage. Shortages of gunpowder ect we’re gonna see the effects of this in availability and prices again unfortunately.
How does that work?
Are private sector powder companies forced to stock government supplies, including other countries?
Or is it affected by available components to manufacture the powders?

I think the bigger driver is the fact that Vista is looking to sell off their shooting sports division and trying to bolster their valuation leading up to the sell.

I See MIDWAY USA Has Actually Lowered Some Of Their Ammo Just A Little!
Midway is still way overpriced. There are 50 other online places to find ammo cheaper than midway. Every once in a while you find something on a crazy deal however. Probably 6/7 years ago they had 7mm STW Nosler ammo for $30 something a box , I bought a case.

I Won't argue They Are Still Over Priced!

Here's The Best Buy I Ever Made & I Have Mentioned It On Here Before!

Right In The Middle Of The COVID BS!

When Prices On Everything Sky-Rocketed!

I Bought 375 RUM Ammo For 29.99 A Box!

When I First Seen It I Thought MIDWAY Had Made A Mistake!

You Can't Even Buy Bare Brass For That Price!

So I Called MIDWAY & The Gal Said That Was The Right Price!

I Still Doubted It But I Ordered A Few Boxes!

About 3-4 Days Later It Showed Up!

So Then I Ordered More!

And I Got The 2nd Order!

Wasn't Long & They JACKED It To 59.99 Which Was still A Great Buy!

Wasn't Long After That & They JACKED It To 89.99!

My Question Is:

If They Can Sell It For 29.99 A Box?

They Must Really Enjoy Bending Us Over With The GOUGING?

Midway is still way overpriced. There are 50 other online places to find ammo cheaper than midway. Every once in a while you find something on a crazy deal however. Probably 6/7 years ago they had 7mm STW Nosler ammo for $30 something a box , I bought a case.

They Know You Want It Blue!:D
Honestly, this price gouging no customer service BS is causing me to change my spending habits.

Pretty much everyone I rode with through this pandemic trump/biden inflation bullchit is getting a second look now. Especially the ones who took advantage of me (I just got my homeowners bill-WTF!)

I’m starting with my insurance carrier and car dealership, and I’ll eventually get to Midway.

The guillotine swings both ways.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom