Ammo Shortage

TOPGUN

Long Time Member
This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo for my firearms. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and this drop-dead gorgeous blonde was filling up her car at the next pump.

She looked at the ammo in the back of my truck and said in a very sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, big boy. Would you be interested in a trading sex for ammo?"

I thought it over for a few seconds and responded, "Well, what kind of ammo have you got to trade?"

Hey Zeke! Here's another good one:

Tom, a 70-year-old, fairly well off divorced man, shows up at the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 30-year-old tall, tan and terrific "hoochie-mamma" who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm and who hangs over Tom's arm and listens intently to his every word. His buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first
chance, they corner him and ask, 'Tom, how'd you get the trophy
girlfriend?' Tom replies, 'Girlfriend? She's my wife' They are knocked over, but continue to ask. 'So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?' 'I lied about my age', Tom replies. 'What, did you tell her you were only 50?'

Tom smiles and says, 'No, I told her I was 90.'

LMAO!
That's a good one too!

Zeke

PS: We'll probably be kicked into the "campfire" thread area But that's ok.

Just thought I'd try for a little humor to start the week off after all the garbage that has been happening on here lately! I've never been in the campfire section you mentioned, so maybe I'll give that a try!

That is where the JOKES are and should be kept there just incase they get off track....LOL
But remember NO Profanity Allow! Please edit correctly.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom