Amy My Upland Application!

S

ShowThemToMe

Amy My Upland Application!

Well Amy!

I sent my Upland Game Application in,you might wanna watch for it,I have ATTN:'Cute Lil Ms Amy' wrote on the Envelope,You can't miss it Amy & you don't want to miss it,Yup,I've got TIPPAGE Inside!

I feel I'm a Shoe-In for My 2012 Utah Buzzard Permit!

With Your Help Amy I'm 110% sure I'm Hunting this Spring!

If you like what's Inside Amy,be watching for my Big Game Application in the near Future!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

RE: Amy My Upland Application!

I bet I draw another elk tag this year bess...

You got no game bud.

Kiss ass...

Hi Amy, How you doin'? ;-)

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Good hell S-T-T-M,
HOW DO YOU SPELL S-T-A-L-K-E-R?
You're creepin' me out (but making me laugh).

LMAO,
Zeke

You know all the birds froze to death and so does Amy, she will let you wait a few years until they come back:)

STTM Your best bet would be. For me to go Sweeten up Amy for you. She would like it. Just send me the money!

Rutnbuck

I think Amy must of went on Vacation after opening my Application?:D

Just RAZZIN Ya Amy!

Talk to us!

>I think Amy must of went
>on Vacation after opening my
>Application?:D
>
>Just RAZZIN Ya Amy!
>
>Talk to us!
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>

Seriously, STTM? Were you that bored over the holidays? Maybe it's time to take up ice fishing or bird watching. :)

To reiterate (for the third time, I think): I do not take gifts, "tippage" or any kind of compensation from applicants, nor do I have any control over the permits that anyone draws. It's an automated process.

I actually took a few days off (and offline) to hang out with my husband and kids at home. Nothing extravagant, just some downtime.

I hope you had a happy new year, STTM, and that you find a new hobby in 2012.

Well Amy!

I don't Ice Fish as much as I use to!

No,I'm not taking up Bird Watching,unless it's a Trophy Tom lined up with the Barrel!:D

Just RAZZIN Ya Amy,We like the Heck out of ya!

Well I hope you have a Happy New Year too Amy!

If I took up any New Hobby/Hobbies the UDWR would lose money for sure,I'll keep Donating Amy but You sure you can't Pull Some Strings for me?:D

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-12 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]HA HA HA HA! Danm STTM! you should forgot the thunder chicken at this point and get the fishing pole out now and hit Amy up for the hot spot!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom