Anaheim Stadium?

feddoc

Long Time Member
Anyone ever been? I wanna go to a pro baseball game. SF is out because I don't like any of the teams they play.

San Diego is out because they don't play the teams I want to see.

Oakland is a maybe. I spent some time there in the 70s...Hunters Point, Jack London Square and so on. But, I wised up, sorta, since my invincible USN days and don't care for that part of Oakland.

So, that leaves watching an Angels game.

What is the area around the stadium like?

Anaheim Stadium is surrounded by restaurants, pubs and other businesses. FWY access is easy.

BTW, the stadium doesn't look much from the outside buy is impressive once you're inside.

Eldorado

I have been there...easy to get in and out. If you want to see an AL game you might try Seattle. You also need to put Wrigley Field on your bucket list.

Pretty much what others have said. I have been to many games there and it is a great baseball venue. Weather is always nice and area is nice and clean. Only 1 mile away from DisneyLand.

Phoenix and Seattle are also other places in the west that are fun places to watch a game. If you want to start heading east...there are TONS of great baseball stadiums that I have been to that are better than anything out West.

Great place to see a game without hoodlums. Unless of course they are playing the Dodgers, then all the scum show up.

Clean stadium, well run, great food and fairly easy access.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom