And Iraq starts again....

That is the problem with Obama and his crew. It will never stop. We are fools to think we can just bow out and leave the Middle East alone. The fundamentalists have the goal of Caliphate and that means the US will have their flag flying over the Capitol and all Christians will convert to Islam or die. Just pull up the videos from ISIS. They make the point perfectly clear. I hope Obama brings back napalm and torches every road in Northern Iraq.

It will stop when the Muslims defeat Christianity. Sooner than you think.

Obama will drop a few bombs. They will claim innocent civilians were killed and so the rage against America and Israel will continue. We get bled a little more and get a little weaker every day.

Who's ready for some football?

Eel

The U.S. is using ISIS and Jabhat al Nusra to subvert the governments of Iraq and Syria.

All part of an ongoing strategy to destabilize and remove nationalist Arab governments.

Eldorado

You must have got that out of one of your MAD magazines. As Dude would say,"prove it."

I have come to the conclusion that Eldorko not only hates anything Jewish, but also hates anything American. He is one of those guys who goes to a rally and waves the Mexican flag to show his allegiance to Mexico.

Eldorko it is time for you to pack your bags and go back to Mexico since you do not like our values or our government.

RELH

Remember several years ago when I mentioned the 3 Fly-Overs?

Remember when I said I'd hit Syria after them 3 Fly-Overs?

Remember that 440?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Elkasassin, you have my vote for POTUS in 2016! Dude will probably chit a brick sideways when he finds out. LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom