And You Love This POS ?

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
I wasn't aware Trump paid for McCain's funeral.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...g-thank-you-for-funeral/ar-BBV1z7V?li=BBnb4R7

The poor POS didn't even get a thank you. so sad.

Trump says McCain " wasn't my kind of guy " . well I bet not. McCain was the antithesis of Trump, McCain embodied everything good about America and Trump embodies all our flaws.

If you can support this cowardly creep trashing a dead American hero then I have twice the disdain for you he has for McCain. if my WWII vet dad and his brothers were alive today they'd be chitting kittens . I can see how feeble minded chumps who've never served might not give a FF about the trashing of a decorated war vet by a draft dodger over personal matters. but I cannot understand how vets can sit with their fingers in their azz and say nothing.

I may have grossly overestimated the patriotism and moral character of the post WWII war vets.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-19 AT 09:51PM (MST)[p]Dude, yes McCain served his country. Later as a politician he was two face at best and a RINO. He also holds a good amount or responsibility for starting the Russian collusion witch hunt by handing over the Steele dossier to the FBI and one of McCain's people leaked it to the press.
It appears that McCain did it out of spite for loosing to Trump. If you want to worship McCain, that is your problem.
while you are at it, you can also worship John Kerry who had more in common with Hanoi Jane.

RELH

"hero" is the most over used term in the english language......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

The President probably has to sign off if a Senator's funeral expenses go over budget. As I recall it took about a month to bury him. It seemed like it. His wife probably couldn't afford it.

So we have verification. you'd side with a lying puzzy grabbing con man over a dead war HERO.

I agree the word hero is over used. and McCain was no Audie Murphy. but he served his country honorably even though he also had the privilege Trump took advantage of to refuse. McCain ran to the fight, Trump ran from it.

Trump was home snorting coke of hookers azzes while McCain was being tortured in Hanoi. McCain spent the rest of his life trying to do what he thought was best for his country as a politician. Trump spent his entire life doing what was best for Trump.

Maybe by the most critical standards Trump isn't everyone's best example of a hero. but compared to the man you cheer for attacking him McCain is a 5 star phuking super hero by any standards. that's the point you brain dead chumps.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Did the MSM ever find out who the illegitimate black child is that McCain donated his sperm into the mother?

Are you phuking serious? you love a president who was banging Hookers while his wife nursed his new born and you have the nerve to snivel about an alleged incident involving a dead man ?

You're the definition of a Trump chump. you're so in love with your orange jebus there's nothing you won't lower to in his defense. GFYS.

This nation has gone to chit. maybe the chit you are has been there a lot longer than I thought it just needed air so we could really smell you. Trump didn't cause it people like you did, he's just your big fat orange mouthpiece .

Trump will be gone soon enough along with the senate that enables him leaving you powerless gain. the question is can the damage that's been done ever be undone and can America ever be whole again. I do not know.

What I do know is if we had more John McCain's we would have never got here in the first place.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

The economy is not on fire, and my business is doing fine in spite of Trump's attack on it. if you think his failing trade war isn't hurting ag it's because you're not looking at anything but Trump's belly button.

You two are exactly what enables this cowardly con man. watch his latest attacks on McCain again chumps, count the lies.

Just a few,

I didn't get a thankyou for his funeral. lie

I didn't bring it up I was asked. lie

McCain's vote on repeal and replace cost a lot of people great health care. phuking lie

Hell it goes on forever. but you don't care about lies or you wouldn't love Trump. the funny part is Trump is so bad at his job he lost a debate with a dead man. you should be proud.

http://homelesslivesmatterberkeley....ans-choice-is-one-of-his-most-brazen-vox-com/

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Not a fan of McCain...never was....he never saw a war he did'nt like if it was up to him we would be all in Syria full Iraq lets make it into Indiana ( I was there 440 wackpack along with 10 more years in those type of countries) and plenty of body bags and maimed people would be coming back not to mention the trillions being spent of another Middle East folly that is what I care about. Trump is smart enough to know this.....don't know the detail on the ground anymore but my guess is the cries from our best warriors..."Just unleash us on the bad guys' has been heeded and Isis is Toast-is that's what veterans and all Americans should really care about

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-19 AT 11:03AM (MST)[p]It doesn't even strike you traitors that the president would call a dead war hero " evil " on the same day he s" he likes him " ?

I didn't think so.

No indictments ? no indictments yet you mean. and the president can't be indicted according to the DOJ , so could there be a sealed indictment waiting ? or will it be there is grounds for impeachment ? you don't know. I don't know. what I do know is there are still investigations ongoing and there are trials still to take place. Mueller made his findings TO DATE to Barr, end chapter one. that's all. it's years from over.

Funny how many people lied to protect Trump. funny how scared Trump was of this report. funny how Trump refused to talk to Mueller or answer ANY questions about obstruction. even a chimp could see there is something going on here, I said a chimp, not a CHUMP.

If congress had done it's job the last 2 years we might be wrapping this up, they didn't and we aren't. the role of protector is now become quite the opposite and subpoenas are coming .

Anyway, McCain was a great man by todays standards. Trump will never be. I thing McCain's daughter is right, Trump is just jealous.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

lol....by those standards....you're a great man.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

A guy I follow on youtube. I met him once (another story). They have a John McCain memorial in Hanoi, Vietnam. Skip to about the 4:00 minute mark if you want.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom