ANDERSON FLAT ARCHERY

fizwizr

two more weeks! all of my scouting trips were from the north down off of 120,camping planning glassing everything.now i need to change my plans and come up from the bottom.im wondering if i can even pull my trailer into any available campgrounds have any of you guys started from the 140 and gone up to anderson valley yet? the fire totally threw me off.il be there again this week to chack things out,good luck,dennis

Yeah I spent a lot of time up there pre fire also and was working my way from north to south. All that time is for not. You will now want to access Anderson by coming up Hwy 132 into Greely Hill. Coming up from 140 with a trailer would be a bear! I have the rifle tag. Good luck on your hunt.

My son has drawn a junior tag for the rifle hunt. Gonna go up this weekend and see what the zone looks like after the fire. Talked to a forest ranger this morning and she said that the flat was open so we will camp there. I will be driving a white ford pickup and a weekend warrior trailer. If your around stop by and we can trade info or email at [email protected].

hi greg,thanks alot for the invite,i will be there thur and fri this week il ghet back to you on scouting info,i have the early hunt for archery there,dennis

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom