Android Phone Login Problem

greatbasin

I cannot login to this site at all from my phone (Android). After I fill in my Username and Password and key Login, I get the error message
Login Problem:Incorrect Username.
Help please, anyone know the fix? On other websites my username/password works fine...

My phone brings up my username automatically and all I have to do is click on it. On some sites it gives me that message when I do that and then I have to actually type it in rather than click on it. All I got, I'm about as far from a computer wiz as they come.:D Good luck!

To use your Android to gain Internet Access on a Computer (if this is your question):

Go to Apps, Settings, More Networks, Tethering, USB tethering (Charging Cable) or use Bluetooth tethering.

Think he's just tryin to log onto mm with his phone jager. Damn things can be frustrating for guys like me!

I sorta thought so after I posted so I sent Brian a PM explaining we have someone drowning that needs rescue :)

Jager rescues are common, Brevity never is :-(

Ya thanks guys, this is a problem I'm only having with the Monster Muleys site.
DW, I have tried re-typing my username and not using autofill...no luck. I have updated my password and have no problem logging in on any computer. It's just my phone and this site and its been this way since I started using my phone as my main internet access tool. All other forum board sites work fine.
I can't be the only person who's had this issue. I'd like to visit here more often and share photos from my phone but this is a big snag, because I rarely use a computer any more...I do everything on my phone. Thanks.

It may help to UN-click Passwords and Forms then clear cookies, casche, old browsing history check HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and check Proxy for this site.

Yes, if you can clear browser cache and try it.

When you type in the username, be sure there are no spaces at the beginning or end.
Can you see the username you enter and know it's correct?
What browser is your android using?
It is possible to try a different browser. Maybe you could?

If you're getting that error, then my system thinks you are entering the wrong username. Make certain there are no spaces before or after the username. Also be sure you're entering your username all in lower case.

Definitely clear cache and store form field stuff for MonsterMuleys.com.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom