Animals Via Google Earth

OpeningDay

I was doing some internet scouting via Google Earth and it got me thinking. Has anyone ever seen an animal via google earth?? I wonder if it would be possible to see say a Mountain goat or maybe a moose out in the open. Anyone ever seen something like that?? Maybe a herd of elk on a bald ridge?? Anyways, just curious. My search will continue...

I have actually tried to do that before with some moose and grizz in Alaska. The problem I found is that google doesnt take clear pictures of the uninhabited areas. Pictures from the cities are way clearer. I couldnt have made out an animal from a bush. Maybe someone else had better luck.

I have seen cows in high country meadows and I can see my horse in the pasture.... I have spent hours looking for sasquatch...

I have however spotted two different planes in flight...Kinda cool

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>I was doing some internet scouting
>via Google Earth and it
>got me thinking. Has
>anyone ever seen an animal
>via google earth?? I
>wonder if it would be
>possible to see say a
>Mountain goat or maybe a
>moose out in the open.
> Anyone ever seen something
>like that?? Maybe a
>herd of elk on a
>bald ridge?? Anyways, just
>curious. My search will continue...
>

If anyone is interested, I can send you a file that you open with Google Earth that will ID tons of animals in Africa. Anything from hippos, buffalo, elephants, cows and some other random stuff. Feel free to send an email to [email protected] and Ill reply with the file.

i was checking out yellowstone to see if i could see buffalo. so far no luck

Thats funny about yellowstone. I had the same thought and did find some bison right next to a road. I just looked for cars piled so I knew something had to be close.

Live satellite imagery will never be available to the public due to National Security reasons . My oldest brother is a Major in the U.S Army and about 7-8 years ago when he was based in Okinawa Japan, he had called me and was stating he was able too see my German Shephard and barbaque outside my house and told me to step outside. I stepped outside and the moment I did to the time he was seeing me, there was a 4 second time lapse . So when i waved, it took 4 seconds for him to see what I was doing. AMAZING if you ask me . If this technology was available to us all, all the trophy bucks would vanish .... LOL .

I can see cattle in the photos of my area. Can also see the outfitter camp. Can see his horses in the corral. Never have seen a deer or an elk in the images though. Don't really need to though. Already know they are there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom