Annual Flat Brim and Mtn Ops invasion.

hossblur

Long Time Member
Just a heads up to anyone not aware, the line of Toyota’s rolling into town isn’t a Japanese invasion, it TAC time.

Gonna be lots of muscle shirts, flat brims, and black canisters in town. Starbucks will be around the block, Whole Foods over capacity, and Sushi joints with 3hour waits.

If you haven’t bought Hoyt, Crispi, First Lite, or Kifaru stock , now is the time, it’s Black Friday for them.

Be careful in town or on the mtn, there are bound to be hundreds of miles of microphone and headset cords from the 500 or so podcasts, interviewing each other.

The line of shirtless dudes running up the canyon IS NOT a jail break, it’s one of the annual alpha male runs.

No, your gym wasn’t taken over by perfectly oiled and trimmed bearded invaders, these are the bad ass backcountry warriors.

If someone asks you “how many vertical miles to the shoot, you can answer in regular miles, not everyone speaks “Bruh” and understands the vertical part.

Just a friendly warning so as to not cause panic, “Bruh” and “Epic”, and “Sweet” aren’t code for attack, they are simply nouns, verbs, adjectives for this particular group.

Rednecks. You are safe. There will not be one Coors or Budweiser at the TAC, your supply is safe.

Danners, Irish Setters, and Ariats are shunned so the boot supply is safe.

Carhardt doesn’t have fancy names for shirts and pants, nor do they offer matching camo boxers, so again, you are safe.

And more important, the young ladies of Utah are the safest this week. It’s “Bruh” time. The smooth chests, rock hard abs, and salon hair and beards, aren’t for you, they are for the Bro’s.

It’s time for Firebulls, Dudes who cried shooting an elk, and expertise by guys who once podcasted with someone who knows something.

ITS TAC WEEK BRO!!!!

Calm down Flat Brimmers, this old timer is just funnin ya. Welcome to Utah, have a good week!!

Last edited:
I am not into all this energy performance, good for the metabolism, refresh faster with protein meal replacement powder.
For me my energy comes from a Dr Peper and my meal replacement comes from a Snicker bar or if I am really hungry a couple Ding Dongs.
But my wife did by me some of that slumber from Mountain Ops, now that stuff does help give me a good night's sleep.

I am not into all this energy performance, good for the metabolism, refresh faster with protein meal replacement powder.
For me my energy comes from a Dr Peper and my meal replacement comes from a Snicker bar or if I am really hungry a couple Ding Dongs.
But my wife did by me some of that slumber from Mountain Ops, now that stuff does help give me a good night's sleep.

I can see a pair of Crispis and a chest wax in your future?

"It’s time for Firebulls, Dudes who cried shooting an elk, and expertise by guys who once podcasted with someone who knows something."

That's funny....I watched a hunting show the other day where a guy shot an elk and started crying. made me laugh.

I have a couple friends that do the TAC and they say it is fun and they really are not flat brimers they wear Carhart and Ariat most days but when they go hunting they do wear one of the so called designer camo and boots.

[QUOTE="hossblur, post:

But then I shoot a Bear, Cabelas Arrows, and wear Dickies work shorts. Pretty sure I’d be turned away?
[/QUOTE]
You forgot the Dr Peper! :mad:

Is this same bunch that put on a hunting series on YouTube and end up sticking 5 or six critters in order to tag 1 or 2 ??

Pretty funny man! I have always wondered how dudes can get a chubby over animals some other dude killed (i.e., firebull), and not only that, want to wear swag showing off that animal. Don't get me wrong, it is a cool bull and I would have shot him, but not sure about the desire to wear it on my clothing :ROFLMAO:

Just a heads up to anyone not aware, the line of Toyota’s rolling into town isn’t a Japanese invasion, it TAC time.

Gonna be lots of muscle shirts, flat brims, and black canisters in town. Starbucks will be around the block, Whole Foods over capacity, and Sushi joints with 3hour waits.

If you haven’t bought Hoyt, Crispi, First Lite, or Kifaru stock , now is the time, it’s Black Friday for them.

Be careful in town or on the mtn, there are bound to be hundreds of miles of microphone and headset cords from the 500 or so podcasts, interviewing each other.

The line of shirtless dudes running up the canyon IS NOT a jail break, it’s one of the annual alpha male runs.

No, your gym wasn’t taken over by perfectly oiled and trimmed bearded invaders, these are the bad ass backcountry warriors.

If someone asks you “how many vertical miles to the shoot, you can answer in regular miles, not everyone speaks “Bruh” and understands the vertical part.

Just a friendly warning so as to not cause panic, “Bruh” and “Epic”, and “Sweet” aren’t code for attack, they are simply nouns, verbs, adjectives for this particular group.

Rednecks. You are safe. There will not be one Coors or Budweiser at the TAC, your supply is safe.

Carhardt doesn’t have fancy names for shirts and pants, nor do they offer matching camo boxers, so again, you are safe.

And more important, the young ladies of Utah are the safest this week. It’s “Bruh” time. The smooth chests, rock hard abs, and salon hair and beards, aren’t for you, they are for the Bro’s.

It’s time for Firebulls, Dudes who cried shooting an elk, and expertise by guys who once podcasted with someone who knows something.

ITS TAC WEEK BRO!!!!

Calm down Flat Brimmers, this old timer is just funnin ya. Welcome to Utah, have a good week!!
This post is hilarious! Thank you for the good laugh!

Kinda glad most of my hunting is behind me.. Not many flat brimmers back in the day. Couple guys kill a few back country critters these days, we get to hear about it all year long. Guess there's a little good come frm the movement.. No trekking poles back then, finally broke down and tried em. My knees appreciate it.

ITS TAC WEEK BRO!!!!

That post was SICK!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom