Another article on SFW/BGF

Very well written piece. It tells the truth, which is kind of different for a change.

I wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 00:12AM (MST)[p]corndog,

We don't have a pledge, but we do have an orientation video:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/cruz/Hunters-fear-dead-House-bill-could-resurface-145022235.html

"Weiers now said he can't support the bill because there are too many ways to hide money."

Yes, that's the bill sponsor himself admitting SFW is all about hiding money and no transparency! From funds stolen from a public resource! My god you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

You may now return to your previous position......head planted firmly in the sand.

Member RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Good Article. Here are a couple of sentences that jump out at me.

------------------------------------------------------

"District 12 state Rep. Jerry Weiers sponsored HB2072 and killed it because of the uproar.

?What I see is this wedge that's literally dividing sporting and I just can't let that happen,? Weiers said."
-----------------------------------------------------

Regardless of what else they do, dividing sportsmen seems to be what they do best.

Hey corndog..........."not respond to any facts!! sound about right?"

Since SFW is so honest and great at posting facts, perhaps you can help me out here. I am confused about the "facts" SFW posted on their own website.....http://www.sfw.net/

On their "In Action" page http://www.sfw.net/in-action/ they claim the following:

"Conservation Permits
The Utah Conservation Permit program has contributed greatly to Utah?s dramatic increase in both quantity and quality of elk, moose, bighorn, bison, antelope, MULE DEER, goats, and wild turkey."

But then if you look at their home page mule deer link http://www.sfw.net/mule-deer/, it claims the following:

"Tens of millions of dollars invested in wild Mule Deer habitat have failed to stop the decline of Utah?s Mule Deer population. More is needed to restore Mule Deer in Utah."

So cornog, please enlighten us all here by telling us what SFW's definition of a "fact" is. Thanks.

>Hey corndog..........."not respond to any facts!!
>sound about right?"
>
>Since SFW is so honest and
>great at posting facts, perhaps
>you can help me out
>here. I am confused
>about the "facts" SFW posted
>on their own website.....http://www.sfw.net/
>
>On their "In Action" page http://www.sfw.net/in-action/
>they claim the following:
>
>"Conservation Permits
>The Utah Conservation Permit program has
>contributed greatly to Utah?s dramatic
>increase in both quantity and
>quality of elk, moose, bighorn,
>bison, antelope, MULE DEER, goats,
>and wild turkey."
>
>But then if you look at
>their home page mule deer
>link http://www.sfw.net/mule-deer/, it claims the
>following:
>
>"Tens of millions of dollars invested
>in wild Mule Deer habitat
>have failed to stop the
>decline of Utah?s Mule Deer
>population. More is needed
>to restore Mule Deer in
>Utah."
>
>So cornog, please enlighten us all
>here by telling us what
>SFW's definition of a "fact"
>is. Thanks.
>
>***********************************
>Member RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the
>SFW Hate Club

zim

i have nothing to do with sfw. the only thing that bugs me is that YOU get on here make total bs posts about tag numbers and you don't even know when the draw results will be out.cornog really?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]corndog,

You've proven which side of the SFW fence you sit on. Then you come on here claiming I have no facts when there are facts about the situation in like 100 threads in the general forum alone. Then you change the subject when you are caught with the facts I posted above! WTF?! I answered your questions on tag numbers 2 months ago and you ignore the facts anyway! WTF?! Why bother?

Since you are the expert draw date forecaster, why don't you post the exact date you claim cards will be hit and we'll see if you're right. I'll wager $500 you are wrong, just to shut you up. You can buy a lot of corndogs for $500.

Shucks, Zim, that guy is not an SFW groupie. Seriously. He is just offering a service to all those folks out there who hate facts.

I am an honest man but if Utahites are this gullible...I now understand why Utah is where the money was gathered up for things like "sandwich in a can." Yep, real story.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12
>AT 08:59?PM (MST)

>
>corndog,
>
>You've proven which side of the
>SFW fence you sit on.
> Then you come on
>here claiming I have no
>facts when there are facts
>about the situation in like
>100 threads in the general
>forum alone. Then you
>change the subject when you
>are caught with the facts
>I posted above! WTF?!
> I answered your questions
>on tag numbers 2 months
>ago and you ignore the
>facts anyway! WTF?!
>Why bother?
>
>Since you are the expert draw
>date forecaster, why don't you
>post the exact date you
>claim cards will be hit
>and we'll see if you're
>right. I'll wager $500
>you are wrong, just to
>shut you up. You
>can buy a lot of
>corndogs for $500.
>
>***********************************
>Member RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the
>SFW Hate Club

zim

sorry i missed your post where you admitted you were full of chit and utah never had 10 non-res archery tags on the pauns. and also where you said non-res could hunt the archery with a any weapon tag was total B.S. sound familer!! as for your $500 for corndogs the dwr webpage where you applied for your pauns tag also list the dates when results will be posted. you can call you credit card about 7 days before if you can figure out how . if you need some help just look on your statement for a phone number!don't need no magic draw date forecaster skills to read in utah !!

>Shucks, Zim, that guy is not
>an SFW groupie. Seriously. He
>is just offering a service
>to all those folks out
>there who hate facts.
>
>I am an honest man but
>if Utahites are this gullible...I
>now understand why Utah is
>where the money was gathered
>up for things like "sandwich
>in a can." Yep, real
>story.

shucks outdoors i ain't never heard of sandwich in a can but them pork chops in a can sure is good. glad to hear you is real honest. maybe you could teach zim some skills!yep real story he's full of chit!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-12 AT 09:14AM (MST)[p]"sorry i missed your post where you admitted you were full of chit and utah never had 10 non-res archery tags on the pauns. and also where you said non-res could hunt the archery with a any weapon tag was total B.S. sound familer!! as for your $500 for corndogs the dwr webpage where you applied for your pauns tag also list the dates when results will be posted. you can call you credit card about 7 days before if you can figure out how . if you need some help just look on your statement for a phone number!don't need no magic draw date forecaster skills to read in utah !!"

WTF??? Dude, your posts make absolute no sense! And you need to shove all the corndog sticks off your belly, get up off the couch so you can hit the CAP key!

Seems you like to spread misinformation just like your Grand Pooba Don Peay is so good at!
"Subsequent to the group lying about the NRA position, the NRA issued a news release that gives the best advice you can find related to anything presented by the sportsman group. I quote from that release: ?Congressional offices and members of the media should exercise caution in accepting as fact, or repeating, any claims made by Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife, Big Game Forever or any person claiming to represent them. Due to the blatant misrepresentation contained in the press release circulated by these two groups, any claims they make in the future should be thoroughly investigated and independently confirmed.? The complete press release can be viewed at www.montanasportsmenalliance.com. I encourage all voters to follow the advice of the NRA and not accept anything from the Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife as fact."

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Bla Bla Bla

SFW THIS SFW THAT. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU CAUSE YOU DON'T USE CAPS

WHAT MIS-INFO DID I SPREAD? YOUR THE ONE WHOSE FULL OF MIS-INFO.

AGAIN YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT SFW JUST DON'T MAKE UP

TAG NUMBERS!!

?Congressional offices and members of the media should exercise caution in accepting as fact, or repeating, any claims made by Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife, Big Game Forever or any person claiming to represent them. Due to the blatant misrepresentation contained in the press release circulated by these two groups, any claims they make in the future should be thoroughly investigated and independently confirmed.? The complete press release can be viewed at www.montanasportsmenalliance.com. I encourage all voters to follow the advice of the NRA and not accept anything from the Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife as fact."

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom