Another AZ Portal Question - Credit Card Info

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
Just checked my AZ G&F portal login. Worked fine. Was gonna make sure my credit card info was correct, but didn't find anywhere to update it. Is it there and I just couldn't find it? Or is the CC# only kept on active applications?

IS THERE A NUMBER I CAN CALL TO UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, OR DOES THE PORTAL TAKE THAT INFORMATION ????..........LITTLE LOST ON THIS ONE !!!! THANKS....................YD.

To update you don't need your portal. You have to click apply for draw like you are putting in again and you will see where you can update card or buy pointguard. You will need your insanely long order number from your receipt.

Good Job BB
Even some of the support people at AZ don’t know that.
The portal account is separate from the draw system.They are totally different entities.
The only place you can change a credit card is the front page of the put in for a draw page.
And the long order number is only found on the
Email Receipt!
BB if you figured it out on your own you are smarter than me.
It took me 45 minutes and 3 different people to figure it out!
Good Luck!!!

FELLAS, GREAT INFO. HERE ON A CLOUDY SUBJECT FOR SOME OF US. I TALKED TO AMANDA IN THE KINGMAN OFFICE, AND SHE NEW HER BUSINESS. THEY DONT KEEP CC ON FILE YEAR ROUND. BUT........DURING THE DRAW PERIOD SHOULD YOUR CC BE COMPROMISED IN ANY WAY (THEFT, LOST, NUMBER MIXUP) IS WHEN WE NEED TO MAKE ANY CHANGES NEEDED. (THERE IS A DEADLINE)........ THANKS FOR THE THREAD ON THE SUBJECT...........................................YD.

FELLAS, GREAT INFO. HERE ON A CLOUDY SUBJECT FOR SOME OF US. I TALKED TO AMANDA IN THE KINGMAN OFFICE, AND SHE NEW HER BUSINESS. THEY DONT KEEP CC ON FILE YEAR ROUND. BUT........DURING THE DRAW PERIOD SHOULD YOUR CC BE COMPROMISED IN ANY WAY (THEFT, LOST, NUMBER MIXUP) IS WHEN WE NEED TO MAKE ANY CHANGES NEEDED. (THERE IS A DEADLINE)........ THANKS FOR THE THREAD ON THE SUBJECT...........................................YD.
Huh? Not being mean but doesn't everyone know about the credit card deadline and that you input your card number each draw?

PERHAPS NOT EVERYBODY, AND A GUY REALLY HATES TO MAKE A MISTAKE IN THE DRAW PERIOD & LOSE OUT ON A POINT........OR A TAG..................................YD.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom