Another Backdoor of Sorts

greatwestern

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-14 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]Log in and click on "My Profile"...scroll to bottom of page to "Once in a Lifetime" heading and see what's listed.

I've never drawn a premier tag for Oryx, but its listed there as "active".... I also am rejected in attempting to purchase Private Land oryx.

Try it, and Good Luck!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-14 AT 09:29PM (MST)[p]My nephew also has that on his profile and also has the purchased for private land Oryx.At this point we could all get jobs as CSI agents.:).Only problem we are not showing no BHS or IBX codes.

Mine has it on there but I have never put in for oryx so I don't know why it's on there

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom