Another Breaks Question?

tagsoup

My dad and I drew deer tags this year and will be heading over to hunt the breaks this november. Right now we are thinking we are going to be hunting the north side of the lake. My question is are there a lot of places to setup a wall tent and camp? Also what about the wind. Is it going to blow all day and all night? If someone could point us in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Tye

Nobody can predict the weather, especially in November. Could be anything from wind, rain, snow or sunshine sometimes all on the same day.

There are as many places to set up a wall tent as you want just pay attention to the CMR or BLM rules, depending on where you decide to camp.

Remember on the north side Buck Mule deer hunting on the CMR ends Nov. 15th. except in HD 652.

Which units are you going to concentrate on?

Nemont

I'm not sure yet which unit we are going to concentrate on. I am still going over maps of the different units. But if you want to suggest one that would be great. I know that country is open in there, and most open country I have hunted the wind almost always blows. I was just wondering if that was the case in this area.

Thanks for the help,
Tye

NeMont, is the CMR land now open thru the entire hunting season in 652? i swear it wasn't back when i had my tags...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom