Another chance at a great sheep hunt

ramslam

"Not selected"
"Sorry"
"Unsuccessful"

Seems like this time of year that's all I see in the mail box and on the computer screen. Here's another chance to hunt bighorn sheep that you should all take a look at. Rocky Mountain Bighorn hunting is re-opening in Washington state. The only Rocky tag issued by the state in 2005 is being raffled by the Washington FNAWS Chapter with the proceeds going back into Rocky herds. Spring surveys recently taken show a MINUMUM of 36 3/4 curl and larger (18 full curl) in the three herds open for this tag. The lucky winner of this raffle with some hard work and patience should have a great chance at a Boone & Crockett ram. Go to www.wafnaws.com to download a raffle flyer to order your tickets. Ticket sales are slow so here is a great chance at a great hunt.

Hi. I ordered a couple of tickets for my wife and I a few months ago and never got a ticket or a stub. The check cleared already. I know some raffles don't give you a stub, is this one of them ? Thanks.

Correct. No ticket stub will be mailed. If you want to send a PM with your full name I can check to make sure you have been entered.

Wow. All those mature rams, unhunted for years and no one else allowed to hunt in those units this year. What a dream tag the winner of this raffle will be holding!

Yes, RamDreamer great point. Rumor has it Oregon will have a draw permit in there for 2006 (which will open it up for the auction & raffle too) and Washington will also have a draw permit in there in 2006. So one hunter this year and as many as 5 next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom