another demonstration of liberal media bias

If Murdoch owned all the media wouldn't life be so much easier for you.

We have a free press and and they're publicly traded. buy them and turn them into a right wing propaganda machine like FAUX or shut up .

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-12 AT 10:28AM (MST)[p]That's a pretty good dose of reality right there, but when a large percentage of your base thinks the government is the only one that pays for their welfare checks what can you say! Yep and some of them that think that had college degrees! Now where's my free phone I gots to get down to the liquor store to cash my check!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-12 AT 12:49PM (MST)[p]I watch mostly CNN and FOX and I will admit that the folks over at Fox can spin with the best of the media outlets especially Orielly, and by the way I like Oreilly I just don't agree with everything he says. Having said that, at least Fox will report on stories that the other news outlets should report on but don't in an effort to caudle & protect their canidate Obama.If you don't think Obama has been protected by the liberal media, I rest my case with last nights debate. The Chris Matthews & Bill Marhs of the media are beside their self.They can't figure out what happened to the grand orator Obama. The real irony is...... they created him.

Don't journalists have a responsibility to report the truth. Journalism in America has died in the last decade. Unfortunately, there are alot of people ignorant of the truth because they take everything the media reports as gospel.

The netwoks and newpapers are becoming owned by some of the same multimedia corporations especially in major network areas (large cities) It becomes easier to control what people read and hear when you can control what's broadcast on TV or radio or published and now many of them own internet news sites as well. That's why objective journalism is disappearing and it's easy to sweep something under the carpet. Huge advertising & programming dollars can control what goes on the air and how much time it gets. Party's buying air time etc all has an effect. Look at MSNBC, Mathews, Maddow, Sharpton etc to see how they drive the machine. The Majority of their guests represent their viewpoint and spread the gospel and keep telling us how the party is always right and looking out for us and cultivating those votes by many forms of manipulation and promoting the master plan. Mainstream journalism today is a farse and just an essential part of the ruse. Cronkite & Morrow wouldn't be proud.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom