ANOTHER DRAT AT WORK!!!

Reminds Me Of A time About 40 Years Ago!

We Were Rabbit Hunting & A Friend Went Out To Retrieve The Rabbit He Wounded!

He Shot Several More Times Until He Was Out Of Bullets!

Then We See Him Trying To Club The Rabbit With His Gun!:D

My youngest and I were talking.

Think he ran out of shells?

Or was afraid more gunshots would grab attention?

Broke a deers back years ago. Snow was deep, and didn't want to deal with a rifle while dragging a deer, so friend and I set off to finish it with a pistol.

An f-ing Jennings. (Young, dumb, full of cum, timeframe) Of course when I racked the slide, the firing pin fell out into 2.5 feet of snow. So friend bulldogged it into the snow, and I used a knife.

Got a real nice ass chewing from friend's dad about cheap guns, tackling deer, and being overall idiots.

Never contemplated a rock though

Sometimes You Gotta Finish Them Off & Do Whatever It Takes!

Is That Illegal?

My youngest and I were talking.

Think he ran out of shells?

Or was afraid more gunshots would grab attention?

Broke a deers back years ago. Snow was deep, and didn't want to deal with a rifle while dragging a deer, so friend and I set off to finish it with a pistol.

An f-ing Jennings. (Young, dumb, full of cum, timeframe) Of course when I racked the slide, the firing pin fell out into 2.5 feet of snow. So friend bulldogged it into the snow, and I used a knife.

Got a real nice ass chewing from friend's dad about cheap guns, tackling deer, and being overall idiots.

Never contemplated a rock though

Yes PUNK!

It Did!

I Was Just Asking In A Legal Situation Where There Was A Season Going On If A Legal/Licensed Hunter Could Do What You Might Have To Do In A Situation?

Even If It Was Legal Can You Imagine If The WRONG Type Of Person Seen You Doing What You Might Have To Do?

Not illegal, but didn't the article say there wasn't a hunt going on at that time?

Yes PUNK!

It Did!

I Was Just Asking In A Legal Situation Where There Was A Season Going On If A Legal/Licensed Hunter Could Do What You Might Have To Do In A Situation?

Even If It Was Legal Can You Imagine If The WRONG Type Of Person Seen You Doing What You Might Have To Do?
Gotcha.....good question ?

Yes PUNK!

It Did!

Probably listened to an Aaron Snyder podcast couple years ago when they talked about one of them using a boulder to finish a buck off

Yes PUNK!

It Did!

R657-5-7. Prohibited Weapons and Devices.​

(1) A person may not use any weapon or device to take big game other than those expressly permitted in this rule.

A boulder isn't listed as permitted anywhere that I could see.

Now what does it say about leaving a wounded deer then if the hunter can't kill it with club. LOL

They called the guy a hunter in the article,, instead of a poacher.

They do that on purpose to make hunters look bad.

That being said I did put a deer down with a rock once. It was hung in a fence with 2 broken legs.

I Think The DWR Should Start A ROCK/CLUB Deer Hunt!

Can You Imagine The TECHNOLOGY That Would Evolve Within Just A Couple Years?

We'd Have Rock Launchers!

Spring Loaded Clubs!

And More..........!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom