Another Four Years With This Guy?

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
I was watching the "dude in the white house" the other night speek about all his plans. Boy he sure knows how to read whats put in front of him!!! I seriously don't think we want him in there for another four years! All he does is talk and hand out money that we dont have... Whats new huh?

Kick the bum to the curb!!!! He's a joke and we are the punch line...He would never get my vote...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Get used to him.....he will be back.

If you think he is bad in this first term, stand by!
The second term with this jerkoff is REALLY going to change our way of life.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Didn't vote for him the first time and wouldn't the 2nd!

Its not looking good. I sure hope someone can step up and challenge him!

A better vote at this time is whom? I thought Romney, toughest gun control law in the nation when he was governor, supported the Brady Bill and lied about being a hunter. Cain no elective experience, 9-9-9 plan according to a Bush study looses 28% in Federal revenue. Rick Perry I really don't want to live in a theocracy. Bachmann is she still in the race. Newt not much to say there, his time is past as is he. Ron Paul my guy, the party hates him and won't let him win the nomination. If Obama is bad which I think he certainly rates about a "C" we need somebody better to vote for.

Take this to the political forum where it belongs and debate the rest of da boys. In case you didn't realize they all use teleprompters so they don't say stupid things. Perry just isn't smart enough to read his which probably confused you.

307109_2342864822729_1583222559_2332218_312789724_n.jpg

>A better vote at this time
>is whom? I thought
>Romney, toughest gun control law
>in the nation when he
>was governor, supported the Brady
>Bill and lied about being
>a hunter. Cain no
>elective experience, 9-9-9 plan according
>to a Bush study looses
>28% in Federal revenue.
>Rick Perry I really don't
>want to live in a
>theocracy. Bachmann is she
>still in the race.
>Newt not much to say
>there, his time is past
>as is he. Ron
>Paul my guy, the party
>hates him and won't let
>him win the nomination.
>If Obama is bad which
>I think he certainly rates
>about a "C" we need
>somebody better to vote for.
>
>
>Take this to the political forum
>where it belongs and debate
>the rest of da boys.
> In case you didn't
>realize they all use teleprompters
>so they don't say stupid
>things. Perry just isn't
>smart enough to read his
>which probably confused you.

Cornhusker on the money. The alternatives are far scarier.

This nation will FALL under another 4 years of Obama. I would vote anybody into the office over Obama including Hilary Clinton! He is that bad. If he doesn't like congress working and approving he just bypasses congress by signing executive orders. He has already done it dozens of times. He will continues to erode and destroy the constitution. The path and road he wants to take this nation only ends in catastrophe.

Ok. Alp and Bull if you want to play lets go. Let me remind you for every reaction their is a opposite reaction. So explain to me why Obama is going to bring the downfall of the nation. Also explain how the republican nominee is going to save us. Remember your generalities are not actual answer or explanation rather just propaganda.

I don't usually get involved in the political discussion on this forum but the big guy has done it again. The tax payers will bail out the college kids and part of their school loans. I went to college with a wife and two kids and worked a couple of jobs, nobody bailed me out - this whole issue of wanting someone else to pay your way has gotten out of hand - this is all about politics and votes - with the exception of a health issue, most of those in bad straights have made bad decision along the way that put them there - you can bet your sweet bibby I didn't vote for that bum. Want a handout go to Europe. How many peckerwoods are asking for handouts and still have a pack of ciggies in the shirt pocket and a cellphone, oh forgot about the flatscreen TV.

Wildsage

I also paid off student loans wildsage. But the student loan foregiveness program didn't start with Obama and neither did foreign aid. In fact what president gave all the foreign aid to Iran and helped them build up their country? You are correct it is all about votes not the right thing to do. I can post chart after chart on here or you can look them up but in many cases Obama has actually cut aid to Europe as well as some of the rest of the world. Outside of Ron Paul no candidate I'm aware of has in their platform they will cut foreign aid.

I understand your outrage and you seem like a stand up guy. As the crickets chirp explain what fiscally, foreign policy wise, or domestically really turns you on about the current republican hopefuls. A least explain how McCain would have solved the current issues we find ourselves involved in. I didn't say Obama was good just show me better and why.

Thanks Cornhusker for your remarks, I don't know what a stand-up guy is but if it is a person that has served his country in the military, votes on elections and pays his bills then maybe I am a standup guy. I am registered as an independent, sometimes I vote Republican, sometimes Democrat, depends on the candidate. I am just tired of paying for other's mistakes and sending money to foreign countries when we have issues here that need attention.

Wildsage

the problem with this country is the policts, right or left there both idiots and both make it worst......

pisses me off we pay for there pension and health care and they cut our pensions. i had really good medical insurnace but with obama care it really hurt me... but like i said there all idiots in my eyes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom