Another Game - Pictures

D

dds

Since I asked for your help with the long distance shooting, I figured better offer something fun as well.

Again the game is score the Coues. I will let everyone know the score later this week.

Hints: It is a 12 in ruler, and looks can be deceiving!

Good luck.

whitey.jpg

Darren

although i am not experienced at all at these tyoes of things im gonna guess about 109 and change area thats a good one hope to get my dad one like that in 4 days!!! i cant wait
casey

126 Gross, Just a guess not good at this at all, Real nice buck though, congrats

smiley-faces-toast-beers.gif

Tagline

Nice buck!! I'll try 108 gross and 103 net.

Ghost Hunter

I think these are good picture games. After about 20-30 of these, we should all be getting pretty good.

I've got one that is almost an identical twin to yours sitting on my fireplace mantle in my cabin in unit 29. I have no idea what the score on mine is either. We found it probably 15 years ago. I'll guess 110" gross.

I guesstimate 106 gross.......Good looking buck, fantastic eyeguards........I think the short g3's and inside spread hurt the score....Allen Taylor......

I would have to say 96 and some change". Hey Darren did you ever get my email?

I've been real low on the previous racks so I'll whip out my fishing ruler and go with 113". Very nice buck with long eyeguards and great everywhere else.

Ed, www.swhounds.com

I will say it is 95 gross. It is a really nice looking rack. I have a few I can put on here if someone can walk me through on how to do it!!

Great guesses.

This buck scores:

100 3/8 gross and 96 3/8 net.

I think Htrman was closest. Although, AZ402 was real close too. Bura was also correct, noticing that the poor G-3s and small inside spread hurts the overall score. Congrats! Thanks for playing.

I think the long G-1s are really deceiving.

I picked this head up in unit 27 while looking for sheds.

Darren

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom