Another Kennedy will walk becuase of name

nebo

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-12 AT 07:46AM (MST)[p]http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/26/us-kennedy-fight-idUSTRE81O0DR20120226

Here is another issue with a big name that will have nothing done to him becuase of his name. Kennedy name have dodged many issues through the years beuase of thier name. I have a hard time believing in our system in this country. We will see what happens if anything???

After reading it and see what the doctor said about the nurses. WHY is he the bad guy in your mind Just because of who he is.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Kennedy own legal people wrote the story.. There is a lot more to this then in the artical. It has been on the news but most networks won't even write about it. You need to find the other side of the story and see what he did. It showed on TV that the nurse went fyling in the air after he kicked her in the groin. There is a lot more then what his lagal people wrote. Just another cover up story for the rich and famous.

May be more to this than what the article says but then why link the article and not the other side you are talking about?

If this article is even close to accurate then i agree with above and say he did nothing wrong but if you say there is more to it .........link it up!

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Like I said most etworks won't have the artical for some reason. I did see it on TV and they had footage of what happened and showed what he did. Not here to fight about it just saying that you won't read much about it maybe won't hear much because of who is involved. If I could find the clip I would post it. Point is if you are rich and famous in most caces these people get differant treatment. The system in this country isn't as fair as most may think. There are peopel in jail that should not be and people that should be in jail that are not.

THIS TYPE OF WORTHLESS DRIBBLE SELLS NEWSPAPERS, AIR TIME & MAGAZINES FOR PEOPLE THAT DONT WANT TO GET A REAL JOB......................YD.

Forkie you owe me a keyboard for my computer I think wine is hard on keyboards and that is your fault. Dang near choked me to death as well. Manny's going strong on sportsmen talk I laughed hard there, thought I was safe here thus the glass of wine.

What a pos!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom