Another loser politician LOL

He's a piece of work alright, especially on the volleyball court!

Fing embarrassment that this guy hasn't resigned... either by his own accord or by force.

The R's roll out mountains of evidence on the Biden family racketeering, begging the DOJ to investigate. Nope, Indict a loser NY congressman on stuff that probably at least half of congress is guilty of..... well played dems

He's a piece of work alright, especially on the volleyball court!

Fing embarrassment that this guy hasn't resigned... either by his own accord or by force.
You're funny, pretending to care about resignations for bad behavior...

You're funny, pretending to care about resignations for bad behavior...
Pretending? Hardly. I’ll stand by what I said. It’s an embarrassment Santos is still a US Representative after everything that has come out against him.

And, I’d also argue there’s several others, on both sides, that shouldn’t be there as well.

Pretending? Hardly. I’ll stand by what I said. It’s an embarrassment Santos is still a US Representative after everything that has come out against him.

And, I’d also argue there’s several others, on both sides, that shouldn’t be there as well.
You apparently missed the other news conference??

Have you seen Fetterman, Fienstein lately? Eric YumYum Swalwell?

Have you seen Fetterman, Fienstein lately? Eric YumYum Swalwell?
Yeah Santos is the problem LMFAO ?

Fetterman - A literal brain dead loser who lived in his parents basement till he was 50.

Feinstein - An ancient woman that employed (on the taxpayer dime) a Chinese spy… for 25 YEARS!

Swalwell - Was recruited & gained office with the aid of a Chinese (Fang Fang) honeypot SPY… that he was BANGING! And he sat on the House Intelligence Committee & leaked classified info.

Yeah let’s go with Santos is a threat to democracy GTFOOH

Yeah let’s go with Santos is a threat to democracy GTFOOH
Nice try there. Don’t think anyone claimed he was a treat to Democracy. Just a lying, stealing sack of s***.

Don’t think anyone claimed he was the only one either, maybe just the most pathetic. Those were some good examples you mentioned, but you forgot to include MTG.

If you really feel that Santos represents your values, you should start a new thread promoting his re-election instead of that giant spill of whataboutism……isn’t that supposedly frowned upon here?

Last edited:
Whataboutism...... Fetterman, Feinstein, Swalwell, and MANY others on the right and left of fugging tool-losers in their own special way.

This thread was simply about what a loser-buffoon that this Santos dipsh_t is.

Of course now the little weenie is calling "witch hunt". Desperately grabbing pages out of a playbook that works for some, but will fail him miserably in a court of law. :ROFLMAO:

Yes I agree he's a weenie & should be gone. NY voters aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. I can count on all my fingers & toes the number of people serving in congress that I would keep if I had my way. Most of those we probably agree on

Whataboutism...... Fetterman, Feinstein, Swalwell, and MANY others on the right and left of fugging tool-losers in their own special way.

This thread was simply about what a loser-buffoon that this Santos dipsh_t is.

Of course now the little weenie is calling "witch hunt". Desperately grabbing pages out of a playbook that works for some, but will fail him miserably in a court of law. :ROFLMAO:

Santos should resign ASAP.

NOW, who else?

Let's see how honest you are

Nice try there. Don’t think anyone claimed he was a treat to Democracy. Just a lying, stealing sack of s***.

Don’t think anyone claimed he was the only one either, maybe just the most pathetic. Those were some good examples you mentioned, but you forgot to include MTG.

If you really feel that Santos represents your values, you should start a new thread promoting his re-election instead of that giant spill of whataboutism……isn’t that supposedly frowned upon here?
Is this grizz!
Nice to see you are sticking to whataboutism.?

Kinda funny a thread gets started on how much of an exceptional scum-bag Santos is and distraction is all that’s posted in response.

Wouldn’t ya think it’d reflect highly on the Rupublican party to dump his stupid ass??

You really gonna defend this guy by saying there’s others on the other side of the country that are bad too?….no s*** there are.

Kinda funny a thread gets started on how much of an exceptional scum-bag Santos is and distraction is all that’s posted in response.

Wouldn’t ya think it’d reflect highly on the Rupublican party to dump his stupid ass??

You really gonna defend this guy by saying there’s others on the other side of the country that are bad too?….no s*** there are.
It would look good for both parties, and boost our country’s outlook if all the crooks were booted, starting with the traitor we have “running” this country.

Comparing Santos and his influence to Biden is like a minnow to a whale.

How about we start from the top down?

How many Biden voters on here are calling for an impeachment of Biden….that’s what I thought.

Deep down you are right.....but the Dems like you, no matter how bad, never ever throw a vote over board....ever....so KMFA

Deep down you are right.....but the Dems like you, no matter how bad, never ever throw a vote over board....ever....so KMFA
That’s what I was getting at. The only party who will admit to getting rid of someone in their party seems to be the R’s on this board.

There is not one post on this thread defending Santos. Do we all need to stroke your egos to make you all fell better about supporting Democrats.
You can go to any thread on Monster Muleys and the conversation swings from one example to another. You can not start a thread about muley deer without it switching over to elk, that is what we call "Conversation".
I belive it has been pointed out the difference is the Republicans do throughout their own when they do wrong, but the Democrats never do.
Hunter Biden refuses to pay childcare and support for his son and not one Democrat or main stream media has said one word on this subject, but if that was Donald Trump Junior's son that he was not paying his child support the Democrats and media would be exploding. The hypocrisy is never ending for the democrats, but you have a problem because we don't line up and make a thread 200 posts long on how much Santos is a piece of crap.

It would look good for both parties, and boost our country’s outlook if all the crooks were booted, starting with the traitor we have “running” this country.

Comparing Santos and his influence to Biden is like a minnow to a whale.
Agree, Santos isn't the biggest crook in office, nor the most influential. The consequences of his unbelieveable stupidity was the big story in the news on 5/10....hence the start of the thread.

There's plenty of people calling out Biden too....can't disagree with it and haven't argued directly against it. Seems like there's 2 leading candidates for president that have some potential and real legal issues to deal with doesn't it?
I belive it has been pointed out the difference is the Republicans do throughout their own when they do wrong, but the Democrats never do.
Really? Neither party owns up to anything.

Agree, Santos isn't the biggest crook in office, nor the most influential. The consequences of his unbelieveable stupidity was the big story in the news on 5/10....hence the start of the thread.

There's plenty of people calling out Biden too....can't disagree with it and haven't argued directly against it. Seems like there's 2 leading candidates for president that have some potential and real legal issues to deal with doesn't it?

Really? Neither party owns up to anything.
Where are all the posts about Biden family corruption and calls for him to be impeached from the Democrats on this board?

Breaking: Durham report released…most of us knew what really happened, but holy *hit! Hillary should hang along with a lot of our democrat leaning bush league intelligence personnel.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom