Another nice Cali Ram

ridgetops

Very Active Member
Went out looking for chukars the other day and just what I thought. Not many of them around but I did come across this nice ram.

There's always next year

Not bad at all!

I just got home from a trip down to the Vermillion Cliffs in N. Arizona, scouting with a bud and his Mrs that drew a Desert Ram tag.

Something about spending days and miles of bootleather looking for/at Rams is addictive!

Thanks for sharing your clip.

Robb

I agree, a youngster. He has a great start with some nice bases. Just needs some years to push that mass out to the tips and gain some length.

Nice ram.

I agree that it's a bit young and will look really good in a couple years or so when he pushes a little more mass.

Thanks for sharing your vid. They're so fun to see!

Zeke

Some of you guys are harsh. I didn't say "Monster" or "Giant" Ram or even Big. Just a nice looking ram that gave my a good pose.

There's always next year

Koby,
I agree the "baby" comment was pretty harsh, especially given your intimate connection with that little band of sheep. We both know that seeing any ram up close and personal is a treat, and I too appreciate your video and the ram's pose. Very cool my friend.

I especially enjoyed the "ram show" we watched together a few weeks ago. Now that was more than worth the price of admission.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom