Another nice MT buck

D

drahthaar

Shot this one this morning. He wasn't the big boy I had been seeing, but he was too nice to pass on this close to t-giving.

4737bfcf47e400c5.jpg

Man, he's a stud. Dandy deer fella. I hunted the Bob Marshall with an outfitter in 2001 and we saw a lot of nice whitetail. More of them than elk and mulies. My buddy shot one but I wanted a muley and got zip. We weren't far from Kalispel.
Happy Turkey day...

Damn draathar!

That is a sweet buck in my eyes. Go get that "big" one next year? This year's buck is pretty big! Nicely done.

Well looks like the big boy out there made it. Barring some poaching fool, he was seen through a spotting scope out in the big open flats with some does as the sun was setting this Sunday, the last day of hunting here in MT, so I have some shed hunting to do. The ranch he was on is only about 3000 acres, LOL, I am sure I can find the sheds!!!! Right, it will take a small miracle.
I hope he doesn't start going downhill. Hope he stays right in his prime, but who knows how old he is.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom