another SeaTac airport question!!

C

CUTTHROAT

Hey guys. Thanks for the great answers about parking. I'm going with shuttlepark2. Its about 54+ tax for a week.

Another question, though: I fly out on centinental at 9:30 pm. I have to stop in Lynnwood then drive to the Parking and catch shuttle to airport. What is the absolute worst case senerio for travel drive time from Lynnwood (near Everett) to the airport area? I understand traffic can be terrible. I assume that I need to be there by 7 so I might be stuck in rush hour crap.....help.

I don't think it would take more than an hour. but then you have to shuttle from the parking lot. I'm guessing if you left at 6ish you should be fine.

I would go I-5 and not 405 from lynwood less chance of total traffic FUBAR.
1.5 hrs is worst case

I agree with those estimates, worst case is their is a mariner game or concert in town that night causing lots of people to be headed into the city.

Thanks guys. I will plan accordingly. I'm hopeing to catch lots of silvers and reds.

I pulled into Seattle yesterday abought 09:00 (I-90 West to I-5). What a ZOO!!! Every Hi-way and Interstate was at a CRAWL!!!I had an appointment at 10:00 at the University Hospital. I thought I would have time to eat breakfast and get to the appointment.I didn't even stop and got there at 09:45!!!Leave early!!! Good Luck

plan extra time. you dont want to be late for your trip. Go I5 for sure. 405 is a ZOO!!! any where people are merging on our off will slow everyone down. its stupid. If there is any sort of accident or construction it will slow you down also. Just a little more time, and especially now cause of the new tighter restrictions because of the foiled terror attempt that happened today. it may be slow at the airport just to check in.

Garrett

I think 1.5+ hrs as a worst case scenario down I-5 is a good estimate. On Wednesday afternoon/evening, the M's were getting out after a day game, Real Madrid was playing that night at 'Hawks Stadium, and Tim McGraw and Faith Hill were playing that night in town. The estimated Lynnwood commute was 80 minutes to downtown. You would have had another 20-30 minutes further south to the airport, then would have to deal with parking, etc. That should be about as bad as it can get.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom