another Walden area ??

U

usa

can you local fella's give me any insight on elk hunting in the Walden area, I have a tresspass only hunt 3rd season on Indian creek ranch with blackelk outfitter's, thank's , Bill .....P.S. the ranch is about 25 miles south of Walden, could you reccomend a motel in Walden ?

After a week long backpack hunt in the high country my bro, another buddy and I stayed one night just for the showers...I believe it was the "Roundup Motel"

It was a decent motel for the price...This was in 04'

horsepoop.gif

There is only 2 or 3 motels in Walden. I would make reservations early, hunting season brings lots of folks to north park.
Jeff

Bill,

Here you go, good luck on the hunt.
Brian
Local business results for motels near Walden, CO
Round Up Motel - maps.google.com
365 Main, Walden - (970) 723-4680
Directions and more ?

Chedsey Motel - maps.google.com
537 Main St, Walden - (970) 723-8201
Directions and more ?

Westside Motel - maps.google.com
441 Lafever, Walden - (970) 723-8589
Directions and more ?

More results near Walden, CO ?

I have hunted with Black Elk Outfitters 4 years now. Haven't harvested any game yet except one mule deer. Its been hit or miss for us due to weather and hunter error. This year we are attempting muzzleloader on Indian Creek. PM me or email be at the address below. There is a real nice hotel/restuarant if you want to get fancy. We camp at Indian Creek and go in to Roundup Motel every 3 days for a just a $5 shower. Be prepared for alot of walking. Its like 3 miles to get to the elk in the morning and evening hunts.

Erik

[email protected]

1979, spent the summer working on the Kohlman Ranch at Hebron. It was a great experience.

BeanMan

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom