ANOTHER WIN FOR BUSCH...

peakfreak

Very Active Member
I've never seen a bigger dork,goofball,jackass with more talent. He is the only one who could have did what he did tonight. I love to watch him race until he gets out of the car.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-08 AT 08:56AM (MST)[p]Peak .....+1

There is no arguement that he and his team are the real thing...at least for now. Those last 2 laps were "Dale Earnhardt" impressive. That took some gonads!

Tony Stewart has (argueably) the exact same equipment, way more experience and is barely close enough for a smell.

The rest of the season is going to be very interesting.

I would suggest that Gibbs and Co. hire a PR coach for this dork before he begins to turn nerds and geeks into NASCAR fans.

If you would have told me, 20 years ago, that Toyota would dominate a NASCAR season, I would have laughed my ass off!

The only thing that would suprise me more, would be a Japanese driver with a Georgia accent." Bubba Kanamoto".....?

>
> I would suggest that Gibbs
>and Co. hire a PR
>coach for this dork before
>he begins to turn nerds
>and geeks into NASCAR fans.

There's some tautology for you....

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Tag

2 THINGS I'M SICK OF!!!

# 1 IS KYLE BUSCH!!!

# 2 IS GREEN WHITE CHECKERED FINISHES!!!

I THINK IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY MINUMUM OF AT LEAST 10 LAPS OF GREEN FLAG RACING!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: 2 THINGS I'M SICK OF!!!

Edwards had a fast car. Would have been interesting to see what would have happened without the car failure. As long as Gordon doesn't win I am happy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom