Antelope 021, 022

S

svenelvis

I got very, very lucky and drew a resident any weapon antelope hunt in 021, 022 with only one bonus point. This is my first tag here in Nevada having moved here from Minnesota three years ago. I'm obviously very excited at the opportunity.

The only unlucky thing is that my good buddy, who has lived in Reno for the last 8 years and encouraged me to put in for this unit has been transferred back to the East coast unexpectedly, three weeks ago. This means that I am on my own. I have been reading everything I can find on this great forum and others and have studied the information that Nevada Dept. of Wildlife provides. I also plan to make a trip there in July to do some scouting and familiarize myself with the area.

Having said all that I have a few questions: If I find a potential shooter in July, is it likely that he will be in the general area when the season starts. Would it be smart to focus my attention far from Reno as possible since most of the hunters will probably be coming from there when the season starts. Obviously any other hints would be highly appreciated.
I do not have much Western hunting information to trade out for any info but if anyone has any questions on the Boundary Waters, Walleye fishing, or upland bird hunting in Minnesota or Ontario, I'd be more than happy to share anything I know.
Thanks for any help....

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom