Antelope 132-134, 245

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Well, I'm leaving in two weeks for my goat hunt and was wondering if anyone had some updated info for me on where they've been seeing many goats. I've been in touch with a few of you as well as the F&G. I would appreciate any info on these units. As of right now, I'm going to be focusing on the Railroad Valley side of the Quinn as well as Garden Valley and Coal Valley. Let me know what you guys think. I really appreciate it. Season opens the 22nd of August.

Steve

I finally got a hold of my buddy who knows these units fairly well and he mentioned Garden Valley as well. He also said he has seen good bucks all over the unit and if you are patient finding a big goat wont be a problem. I will be heading up the same weekend for my goat hunt. Good luck and cant wait to see some pics.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

mlycrazy- Thanks for the help. I will keep Garden Valley in mind. My Dad and I are heading out the 21st and probably be tent camping at Cherry Creek. We may just make camp wherever we can if Cherry Creek isn't gonna work out. We'll be in a dark blue/green 2006 Chevy extended cab with a shell on it. The shell has a buch of stickers on the door of the shell. California plates. You never know if we'll run into eachother. I appreciate the help with this hunt. Good luck to you and I hope you get a big one!

Steve

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom