Antelope Doe Tags Available...

R

rbon80

I have access to 12 antelope doe tags. They are private landowner tags in the Randolph area, lots of antelope. Let me know if you are interested.

What I am first going to need you to do is apply for the hunt, this is going to cost you $10 just for the application. Then you will need to purchase a "hunting license" for another $35. Then after you have paid me that money you might have a chance to get a tag. Your name will be placed into a "draw" system. In two months I will let you know if you get a tag, if not... thanks for your money. Kidding:)

On a serious note, the tags are $150 each and the tags will be huntable June through the end of December. This is on about 2500 acres of private property.

The property begins at the far north end of Randolph on the NW corner of junction that takes you west to bear lake or east to kimmerer.

>The property begins at the far
>north end of Randolph on
>the NW corner of junction
>that takes you west to
>bear lake or east to
>kimmerer.

Dude, I have no idea what you just said..........

There is a intersection on the north end of Randolph, it is called the Sage Creek Junction (highway 16 meets highway 30). If you take the turn east at the junction then it will take you to Kimmerer, if you turn west at that junction you will get to bear lake, I was using this info as a placemarker for people that might know the area. The property that can be hunted for antelope begins on the northwest corner of this junction/intersection. Was this explaination any better?

LAST EDITED ON May-03-10 AT 11:46AM (MST)[p]I just sent PM's to all that seemed interested in the tags. If anyone else is interested let me know by posting or shoot me a PM and I will shoot you some info.

I don't know who told you that you can get a two doe tag over the counter in Utah. You can't get any doe tag over the counter. They are all given out in the draw system, and there aren't very many tags to go around for that matter.

LAST EDITED ON May-13-10 AT 00:58AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-13-10 AT 00:56?AM (MST)

12 doe tags on 2500 acres seems like alot is it on mostly hay fieldds? wish we could get that many they wont give us any to cut down on our. we have alot of resident lopes. usually around 40 on just the hay field alone all summer long.! we dont get anywhere near that on 10,000 acres

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom