Antelope Draw

Not sure, but I can not wait to find out if I get to take my son and daughter antelope hunting this year

If they follow suit like last year the results will be about June 19th and posted by 21st.....lets hope. My buddy and I are in for a hunt in a 100% draw with our points.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I am hoping my 7 points are enough to do it this year! I have been let down before so I am not banking on it that they will be!

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!" -Harry S. Truman

With the fee increase next year, I suspect a lot of people will be trying to get a tag this year, so point creep may hit harder than usual. Just a thought, we'll see.

Eel

Good point, eel! It seems Wyoming increases their tag prices every 2-3 years. If I remember correctly when my Dad and I started going out there 21 years ago it cost $186 for a NR deer tag.

+This is a hint-hint moment for Kilo....lets sees if he follows up. :)

M'Balz Es Hari

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-13
>AT 11:31?AM (MST)

>
>
>increases didn't pass

Yep, no license fee increases until the 2015 season at the earliest!

Dang...I asked my checkbook and it seems an increase was a lot sooner than '08! I'd say WY is due to break the $350 mark.

M'Balz Es Hari

It's not for lack of trying,that's for sure!It's all legislature-controlled,and the legisature gave G&F a big fat NO on license increases this past session.Look for it to happen in the next couple of years,though.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom