Antelope help!

hezzy

Just curious if anyone on here had any run ins with the antelope kind in the areas of 131 145 163 and 164 the last few weeks. my muzzy antelope hunt opens next sunday. If anyone had a rifle tag in any of those areas and would care to point me in the right directions it would be much appreciated! next weekend (24th and 25th) the plan is to cover as much territory as possible and try to figure out where the antelope are running right now. then the next weekend (30th, 1st and 2nd) is when we plan on getting serious and putting something on the ground!

hezzy, I sent you a pm

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
BF

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom