Antelope Help

G

geronimo

Was just wondering how the antelope draw works, was told they assign you to a certain ranch in the area you pick and also told you go where you want. I am new to this and was just wanting some advice, any help would be greatly appreciated. Also once you are picked can you scout anytime or what?

Geronimo

if you draw antelope tag..you will get package or letter from the game fish dept with the ranch owner with phone# and you will call the owner, talk to them and ask the questions. Depend on how many ranch onwner get hunters on the ranch or how big acres the ranch is so..

good luck

vinihunt

vinihunt

vinihunt,
thanks for the info hope i draw i love hunting just hard to find people my age ( that just want to hunt instead of getting stupid drunk) but i appreciate the info, thanks a bunch

>vinihunt,
>thanks for the info hope i
>draw i love hunting just
>hard to find people my
>age ( that just want
>to hunt instead of getting
>stupid drunk) but i appreciate
>the info, thanks a bunch
>

And what age is that?

Last time I drew an antelope tag the proclamation said we could scout 48 hours before the hunt. The ranch owner where you're going to hunt may or may not be aware of this. It's always a good idea and call them to touch base after you get your info.

the big 30, all the other guys i went to school with would rather shoot empty cans

>the big 30, all the other
>guys i went to school
>with would rather shoot empty
>cans

I'm 31 and don't do that at all. Of course I didn't grow up in New Mexico either. There is always hope. It has taken me 2 years to finally find a good reliable hunting partner my age. I take hunting serious and getting drunk is not part of the equation to my success.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom